Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dave the Builder  (Read 2975 times)

STEMO

Dave the Builder
« on: 04 May 2020, 19:08:11 »

tidla

• Omega Baron
  • solihull
    • View Profile
Re: Dave the Builder
« Reply #1 on: 04 May 2020, 19:46:01 »

Good read. :y

Get fed up of the usual one sentence news articles.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2020, 20:19:33 »

The End Is Nigh  ;D
America ,under the GREAT leadership of trump ,seem to want to end all lockdowns and get on with living (and dying in big numbers)  ::)
Deaths per million in the USA are half what we are seeing in the UK
despite being corrected ,UK death figures and active cases etc figures are optimistic at best.I expect 50,000 deaths, actual by mid June  :(
and a good proportion of people in the UK want lock down to continue until more is known .

I think the UK will be split on ending lockdown ,much like it was for BREXIT

Referendum time  :)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 May 2020, 20:43:50 »

I would recommend everyone to watch New York state Governor Cuomo,s daily updates on the situation.
He is just superb. Makes our lot seem like the useless uninformed bunch of amateurs we all know them to be.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 May 2020, 20:57:43 »

I would recommend everyone to watch New York state Governor Cuomo,s daily updates on the situation.
He is just superb. Makes our lot seem like the useless uninformed bunch of amateurs we all know them to be.
Indeed , I've watched a few updates from him,  he come across as really caring about what's going on  :)

our lot stand up like naughty school boys waiting to be cained and trying to talk their way out of it  :(

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04 May 2020, 23:41:10 »

The UK apparently managed Hancocks target of 100,000 tests per day for one single day only, just for the sake of Hancocks career.
The bloke is so far out of his depth he cant remember what dry land looks like.
Boris is a real character who can inspire people in certain circumstances, but beneath someone like that you need serious people with real talent, and I cant see any tbh.
Luckily for them the opposition is so utterly dire, that it makes them look half decent.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05 May 2020, 09:35:22 »

When Hitler made a few bad choices a few years ago and people died ,the world was outraged  :P

I wonder if China ,Trump , AND,  the UK Government's piss poor handling of  "Chinese virus" will be brought to account  :-\

The UK are back to "contact tracing" and trying to contain cases and avoid Covid spreading ,(now 30,000 are dead,the economy is in the toilet ) so back to February's plan then ,containment  :-\

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05 May 2020, 10:38:02 »

I think its been handled ok, hard facts are, people will die and it wont go away until we find a cure or vaccine - this is what every one forgets and overlooks

In the mean time its a case of controlling peeks and ensuring people in a bad way get access to care (so don't swamp the care system), this is being achieved.

It is to easy to forget we are one of the most densely populated places on the planet and all very mobile.......just what a virus needs.

Add in a percentage of those who consider themselves as 'do what I like' and the number we have actually seem reasonable to be fair  :-\

There is no magic here, and comparing the UK to there countries is  crazy as it is far more complex

STEMO

« Reply #8 on: 05 May 2020, 10:55:41 »

In the news this morning: The first case of coronavirus in France was actually in December. It was misdiagnosed as pneumonia at the time, but a reexamination of the swab taken at the time confirmed it was covid19. This was before the initial outbreak in Wuhan made the news.

Andy H

• Omega Lord
  • Auckland
    • Mazda MPV
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05 May 2020, 11:39:36 »

In the news this morning: The first case of coronavirus in France was actually in December. It was misdiagnosed as pneumonia at the time, but a reexamination of the swab taken at the time confirmed it was covid19. This was before the initial outbreak in Wuhan made the news.
I and my family passed through the airport in Hong Kong on the 7th of January. They were using thermal imaging cameras or non contact thermometers to screen everyone. No explanation, I had the sense that something big was being covered up.
It could easily have started in October/November in Wuhan and been carried round the world by plane then.
"Deja Moo - The feeling that you've heard this bull somewhere before."

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05 May 2020, 11:44:09 »

Interesting , though it could be a mixed up, or contaminated sample ,either by mistake or deliberate
If the first case in France was late December then contact tracing (and testing people who came in contact) ,
plus looking at other deaths, or medical records would give better information

Obviously ,by now ,people will be looking for scapegoats ,covering their arses ,making false claims etc etc

I'm pretty sure many people in authority knew about the virus release in early January  :-X

despite the cover ups and "lost" evidence, we know Coronavirus was being worked on in 2 labs in Wuhan, close to where China,WHO etc pretend the virus originated at the wet market  ::) old news i know but too much of a coincidence to believe it was a natural migration/mutation .

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05 May 2020, 11:53:29 »

Never let scientific evidence or the truth stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory ......  :)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05 May 2020, 12:02:27 »

Never let scientific evidence or the truth stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory ......  :)
you think there has been no cover ups or no evidence has been tampered with or people silenced  then  :-\

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 05 May 2020, 12:04:54 »

found and read the BBC article now   :y

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 05 May 2020, 12:16:46 »

In the news this morning: The first case of coronavirus in France was actually might have been in December. It was misdiagnosed as pneumonia at the time, but a reexamination of the swab taken at the time - by a single researcher -  confirmed it was covid19. This was before the initial outbreak in Wuhan made the news.

FTFY .. when that result has been peer reviewed and checked, then it "might" become "a fact" .. at the moment it is the opinion of a single person.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.