Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dave the Builder  (Read 2973 times)

STEMO

Re: Dave the Builder
« Reply #15 on: 05 May 2020, 12:17:21 »

In the news this morning: The first case of coronavirus in France was actually in December. It was misdiagnosed as pneumonia at the time, but a reexamination of the swab taken at the time confirmed it was covid19. This was before the initial outbreak in Wuhan made the news.
Interesting , though it could be a mixed up, or contaminated sample ,either by mistake or deliberate
If the first case in France was late December then contact tracing (and testing people who came in contact) ,
plus looking at other deaths, or medical records would give better information

Obviously ,by now ,people will be looking for scapegoats ,covering their arses ,making false claims etc etc

I'm pretty sure many people in authority knew about the virus release in early January  :-X

despite the cover ups and "lost" evidence, we know Coronavirus was being worked on in 2 labs in Wuhan, close to where China,WHO etc pretend the virus originated at the wet market  ::) old news i know but too much of a coincidence to believe it was a natural migration/mutation .

How did you get from the first case in France to a cover up in Wuhan?  ;D

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05 May 2020, 12:21:57 »

Never let scientific evidence or the truth stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory ......  :)
you think there has been no cover ups or no evidence has been tampered with or people silenced  then  :-\

I believe nothing posted by hysterical media "experts", social media "experts", or anyone who posts un-corroborated "opinion" disguised as "fact".

It is very easy to cry "wolf" ... a little actual "proof" (note .. not guesswork or conjecture)  would be nice from these so-called "experts"

STEMO

« Reply #17 on: 05 May 2020, 12:22:46 »

That's not how it reads to me on the BBC report, and I can't really see any need for controversy over it. It's a mere snippet of information in a vast ocean of conjecture. How it arrived, when it arrived doesn't really matter that much to me, it's when it disappears that counts.

STEMO

« Reply #18 on: 05 May 2020, 12:25:53 »

Sorry...I forgot to put some bits in inverted commas, and stuff in brackets so the morons among us could understand  ;D

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05 May 2020, 12:29:28 »

Sorry...I forgot to put some bits in inverted commas, and stuff in brackets so the morons among us could understand  ;D

Hi can you explain and be a bit more clearer in your bits, cause I just don't seem clear to me ??? ::).................. ;D

STEMO

« Reply #20 on: 05 May 2020, 12:31:22 »

Hi can you explain and be a bit more clearer in your bits, cause I just don't seem clear to me ??? ::).................. ;D
Ye cannae go oot till Nicola sez ye can.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05 May 2020, 12:39:54 »

posted in case anyone missed where the Virus came from before it was "released" in Euroland  :P

as you named the thread after me , and i'm likely to be silenced by God knows who  :o  :-X   ;D   :D   :P
 I thought i'd include that "conspiracy theory"

I have em on my keyboard , I might as well use em  ;D  :y

STEMO

« Reply #22 on: 05 May 2020, 12:41:31 »

posted in case anyone missed where the Virus came from before it was "released" in Euroland  :P

as you named the thread after me , and i'm likely to be silenced by God knows who  :o  :-X   ;D   :D   :P

I have em on my keyboard , I might as well use em ;D  :y
Didn't notice any in your post.  ::)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05 May 2020, 12:46:33 »

I have em on my keyboard , I might as well use em ;D  :y
Didn't notice any in your post.  ::)

"""""""""""" there you go  :y
please put em in for me , I don't know where they go  ;D :D

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07 May 2020, 10:43:36 »

Never let scientific evidence or the truth stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory ......  :)

you should also allow for a LOT of incompetence
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.