Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Changed Head Gaskets Now It Won't Start!  (Read 1285 times)

colin951

• View Profile
Re: Changed Head Gaskets Now It Won't Start!
« Reply #15 on: 30 March 2009, 11:10:37 »

Well done on the head gasket replacement. I had mine done recently at the garage and it ocassionally wont start. Did you get yours started eventually. I suspect a badly connected sensor or air pipe will stop thi scar from firing up, so your 'cut' senor leads will almost certainly stop it from starting. Let me know if you sorted it.

3.0V6Elite

• Salisbury
    • View Profile
Re: Changed Head Gaskets Now It Won't Start!
« Reply #16 on: 30 March 2009, 19:39:42 »

Well done on the head gasket replacement. I had mine done recently at the garage and it ocassionally wont start. Did you get yours started eventually. I suspect a badly connected sensor or air pipe will stop thi scar from firing up, so your 'cut' senor leads will almost certainly stop it from starting. Let me know if you sorted it.
All sorted now mate and passed it's MOT today. It was the crank sensor after all that was stopping it from firing up. The sheared wire that I found at the back of the engine must have been from the old one that was originally removed. The sensor that was connected up had a mangled wire which was the problem. Once a new sensor was put on she fired up straight away and runs like a dream.  :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.