Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Respectable 43  (Read 1040 times)

waspy

A Respectable 43
« on: 15 April 2012, 21:16:48 »

MPG was achieved from my DTi over the 601 miles we did with four up, a boot full of suitcases & crap that women need  :-\ ::)
Just over 200 there & back with crap, & the remainder going up & down hills & around millions of corners (Cumbria/W Yorks) Sticking to the speed limits, but not on the way home (80mph).
Though I had a laugh when the back box fell off on the way to a castle we liked the look of ;D ;D
That's not all, the piece of pipe that replaced the cat had rotted through & that was hanging off on Thursday, so I was on the floor removing it. TG for turbos they cut down alot of the noise :y
Welded it all up today so we should be good for a few more years again :) :)
« Last Edit: 15 April 2012, 21:19:19 by Pete. »

omega3000

Re: A Respectable 43
« Reply #1 on: 15 April 2012, 22:15:49 »

MPG was achieved from my DTi over the 601 miles we did with four up, a boot full of suitcases & crap that women need  :-\ ::)
Just over 200 there & back with crap, & the remainder going up & down hills & around millions of corners (Cumbria/W Yorks) Sticking to the speed limits, but not on the way home (80mph).
Though I had a laugh when the back box fell off on the way to a castle we liked the look of ;D ;D
That's not all, the piece of pipe that replaced the cat had rotted through & that was hanging off on Thursday, so I was on the floor removing it. TG for turbos they cut down alot of the noise :y
Welded it all up today so we should be good for a few more years again :) :)

I thought diesel exhausts lasted forever with all the soot inside holding them together  ;)
43 sounds good to me , 6 pot petrol might do half that if lucky  ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 16 queries.