Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Petrol Price Shock  (Read 2969 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Petrol Price Shock
« Reply #15 on: 18 June 2019, 18:24:57 »

If Corbyn wins the next GE expect McDonnell hike fuel duty and reintroduce the fuel duty escalator.  >:(

All in the name of saving the world of course!  ::)
He will win the next election. He will promise utopia, and the thick british public will buy it.

God help us all.
Grumpy old man

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 18 June 2019, 18:32:24 »

If Corbyn wins the next GE expect McDonnell hike fuel duty and reintroduce the fuel duty escalator.  >:(

All in the name of saving the world of course!  ::)
He will win the next election. He will promise utopia, and the thick british public will buy it.

God help us all.

Amen!
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18 June 2019, 18:49:19 »

I doubt he will win the next election. Certainly not with a majority. Its all in the hands of the Tory party now. If they get Brexit done, and then get back to the normal rough & tumble of National politics, they should be able to destroy Corbyn.
If they don't, they are likely to be in coalition with the Brexit party next time around.
Quite a few Tory MP,s from the ERG group have already warned that they will leave the party and join the Brexit party in November, if it isn't done and dusted.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 18 June 2019, 19:57:28 »

Quite opposite from what I'd assumed, one of the predictions for the future is that crude oil long term will get cheaper to dig up and refine.. with new technologies etc.

So perhaps one day when all cars are electric, the few petrol stations left will be back down to 2 digit-prices again!

PS I personally can't see it happening in a million years, but that's what the experts say  :D
It cod halpen, but you can bet your left arm that the UK Gov will shaft ylu in otber ways in Road Tax and ULEZ Schemes to actually drive your Petrol Car on tbere Public Highways.
No point in having unlimited texts if you can't see your fickin keyboard.  ;D
Its not tbe keylad its the stupid Chinise predictive text auto collection thingy
Fixed :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 18 June 2019, 20:10:14 »

Quite opposite from what I'd assumed, one of the predictions for the future is that crude oil long term will get cheaper to dig up and refine.. with new technologies etc.

So perhaps one day when all cars are electric, the few petrol stations left will be back down to 2 digit-prices again!

PS I personally can't see it happening in a million years, but that's what the experts say  :D
It cod halpen, but you can bet your left arm that the UK Gov will shaft ylu in otber ways in Road Tax and ULEZ Schemes to actually drive your Petrol Car on tbere Public Highways.
Its not tbe keylad its the stupid Chinise predictive text auto collection thingy
Yes and that one, but at least Me and my Phone know the difference between Ulimited Data Use for a Forum and Unlimited Texts.

Unlimited Text,s what you on Steve.  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #20 on: 18 June 2019, 20:16:10 »

Yes and that one, but at least Me and my Phone know the difference between Ulimited Data Use for a Forum and Unlimited Texts.

Unlimited Text,s what you on Steve.  ;D
Oh yeab, solly my  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.