Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Isis
« Reply #45 on: 18 February 2019, 13:06:15 »

A bullet in the head Walked into a door/fell down the stairs is the best option.
Can't beat a good accident to dissappear people...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 18 February 2019, 15:43:06 »

As David Davis said yesterday, the only thing she is sorry for ,is that ISIS lost.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #47 on: 18 February 2019, 16:54:44 »

Judging by the news today, she'll be back in no time and resettled into the community. No point in blowing a gasket, it's just the way things are.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 18 February 2019, 16:58:38 »

Judging by the news today, she'll be back in no time and resettled into the community. No point in blowing a gasket, it's just the way things are.

Yup, the drip drip drip of news about her is designed to soften up the public so that the government can quietly bring her back.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

2boxerdogs

« Reply #49 on: 18 February 2019, 22:04:02 »

Just makes me so angry that this bitch will without doubt be brought back ,why is this country so damn weak hope she gets what she deserves sooner rather than later .

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 19 February 2019, 01:17:59 »

When some of these terrorists cause the next outrage in the UK, don't forget Appeaser May will tell us how sorry she is, we must be brave as we are all in this together and the terrorists will never win, except in NI. >:( >:( >:( She can safely say that, with a straight face, from behind her special branch protection screen while travelling to the press conference using public transport her bomb & bullet proof Jag. >:( >:( >:(

When it comes to law and order, never lose sight that our politicians are the special protected ones while we are the expendable poor bloody infantry plebs holding the frontline. >:( >:( >:(

Still the latest thinking seems to be that if the politicians scrap the police and criminal justice system there will be no convicted criminals and thus there is no offending, reoffending and no crime. Welcome to 1984!
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 19 February 2019, 07:50:18 »

She just keeps on digging! She sees the Manchester bombing[and presumably other such attacks]as justified retaliation for the bombing of Isis.This is bound to endear her to the British public!

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 19 February 2019, 08:54:03 »

I'd wager that her application for a replacement passport is being fast tracked as I write this being orchestrated by "freelance " reporters surriptitiously paid for by the media who will gain in viewing figures, hits or newspaper sales .....

There are many , many followers of Islam in the UK  that will secretly admire her willingness to do what she and the others did .
When she does return ,and is conveniently classified as a non threat ,she and her valuable son will be ensconced deep within a community that is tighter than a duck's rectum  that will revere her to the point of a quasi Aisha .

That's multicultural modern day life in a free society I'm afraid .....
« Last Edit: 19 February 2019, 08:58:49 by Olympia5776 »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 19 February 2019, 18:39:49 »

Breaking News:  The Home Office have sent a letter to the woman's parents explaining she is to be stripped of her British citizenship!! :y :y

STEMO

« Reply #54 on: 19 February 2019, 18:42:24 »

Breaking News:  The Home Office have sent a letter to the woman's parents explaining she is to be stripped of her British citizenship!! :y :y
I haven't delved into this yet and, whilst I'm not doubting you story, Lizzie, I was under the impression that it was against international law to make someone stateless.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 19 February 2019, 18:44:08 »

I haven't delved into this yet and, whilst I'm not doubting you story, Lizzie, I was under the impression that it was against international law to make someone stateless.

You could be right, but for once perhaps the UK government is standing up for itself as a Nation Sovereign State and not being the puppet of others.

Perhaps Brexit is already making a difference!! ;)

STEMO

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 19 February 2019, 18:56:11 »

You could be right, but for once perhaps the UK government is standing up for itself as a Nation Sovereign State and not being the puppet of others.

Perhaps Brexit is already making a difference!! ;)
WTF does this have to do with Brexit  ???
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 19 February 2019, 18:59:08 »

She will almost certainly win her appeal, but Sajid will be able to claim that he tried, thus earn some macho points and cast himself in a good light to the Tory faithful when Theresa the appeaser stands down in the near future.
He is a shameless little shit.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 19 February 2019, 19:08:46 »

She will almost certainly win her appeal, but Sajid will be able to claim that he tried, thus earn some macho points and cast himself in a good light to the Tory faithful when Theresa the appeaser stands down in the near future.
He is a shameless little shit.

;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.