Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2002 omega 2.2 cd new hg, £600 as is.  (Read 1099 times)

david_omega

2002 omega 2.2 cd new hg, £600 as is.
« on: 29 May 2010, 22:09:07 »

2002 CD with 124k,  took the car in cheap needing head gasket, have done all that and new cam belt, the engine runs fine, but has occasional crank shaft sensor fault.  have no time to spend on this car, and dont want to retail it, so if anyone wants a bargain, give me a shout.
Its priced to clear.

It does start and drive fine, it has new o2 sensors and a replacement mass airflow meter.

Before doing the head gasket it also ran fine appart from 1 x 02 sensor and the maf meter.

it will need an mot and the code will nee to be sought for the cd player.

4 good alloys, 1x good body onthe car and good body work paintwork etc.

any questions or interest give me a call
thanks.

Its a kind of give away at £600 having bought it for 500 and spent 400 on it, but i wont be retailing it, so take it cheap as it stands.
can deliver if required please enquire.

suit the boy or james cdx or someone with basic knowledge even for a cheap finish it off project.

my friend has put tech2 on it and thinks the crank sensor is failing and causing occasional retarded engine timing.

david_omega

Re: 2002 omega 2.2 cd new hg, £600 as is.
« Reply #1 on: 02 June 2010, 09:20:46 »

2002 CD with 124k,  took the car in cheap needing head gasket, have done all that and new cam belt, the engine runs fine, but has occasional crank shaft sensor fault.  have no time to spend on this car, and dont want to retail it, so if anyone wants a bargain, give me a shout.
Its priced to clear.

It does start and drive fine, it has new o2 sensors and a replacement mass airflow meter.

Before doing the head gasket it also ran fine appart from 1 x 02 sensor and the maf meter.

it will need an mot and the code will nee to be sought for the cd player.

4 good alloys, 1x good body onthe car and good body work paintwork etc.

any questions or interest give me a call
thanks.

Its a kind of give away at £600 having bought it for 500 and spent 400 on it, but i wont be retailing it, so take it cheap as it stands.
can deliver if required please enquire.

suit the boy or james cdx or someone with basic knowledge even for a cheap finish it off project.

my friend has put tech2 on it and thinks the crank sensor is failing and causing occasional retarded engine timing.

Gone to germany!

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
Re: 2002 omega 2.2 cd new hg, £600 as is.
« Reply #2 on: 07 June 2010, 23:24:19 »

As its gone, locking....  :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.