Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: meeting?  (Read 1333 times)

buzzard

• Invergordon
    • View Profile
meeting?
« on: 10 November 2010, 21:26:54 »

hey up folks. been that im from inverness shire would any of you guys be intrested in a meeting up here? i dont know if there is anybody on the forum from up here? but it would be ace to have a well worth meeting up here in the city if there is any fellow members already up here or any of you guys wanting to come up?

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: meeting?
« Reply #1 on: 11 November 2010, 18:29:50 »

hey up folks. been that im from inverness shire would any of you guys be intrested in a meeting up here? i dont know if there is anybody on the forum from up here? but it would be ace to have a well worth meeting up here in the city if there is any fellow members already up here or any of you guys wanting to come up?
There are frequentish scots meets - believe they normally head for the scenary such as Loch Lommond.  Much further north, the roads run out ;D (but those that remain :y)
Grumpy old man

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 November 2010, 18:48:21 »

There are frequentish scots meets - believe they normally head for the scenary such as Loch Lommond.  Much further north, the roads run out ;D (but those that remain :y)

Oh, yes. Very nice.  :y Especially if you're not "pack leader", who is touching cloth at the entry to every bend in case someone's coming the other way. ;D

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

buzzard

• Invergordon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 November 2010, 21:17:00 »

i know some prity good roads up here where you can proper open the taps up and they roads also never get patroled if you know what i mean [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.