Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit negotiations  (Read 69609 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit negotiations
« Reply #630 on: 09 January 2019, 18:31:57 »

Im getting past angry Steve. Utter despair is creeping in. Although I know what a shower of shite they are in Westminster, I didn't think they would completely disregard Democracy so easily and happily.
These people really are the scum of the earth.
I doubt I will ever vote again, or even pay the slightest regard for any laws or rules they pass down to us.
Fak em.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 09 January 2019, 18:34:59 »

Another  peoples vote could be the answer.

Another 48/52 split will bring perfect clarity. ;D

STEMO

« Reply #632 on: 09 January 2019, 18:35:12 »

Im getting past angry Steve. Utter despair is creeping in. Although I know what a shower of shite they are in Westminster, I didn't think they would completely disregard Democracy so easily and happily.
I doubt I will ever vote again, or even pay the slightest regard for any laws or rules they pass down to us.
Fak em.
Despite the cries of anguish from the lily-livered in the house, there is still a good chance of a no deal. Neither of the two recent votes have any basis in law, the news channels are, as usual, just stirring the shit. I read a fact....yes, fact.....sheet yesterday. I'll see if I can find it.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 09 January 2019, 18:37:54 »

Fak em.
Despite the cries of anguish from the lily-livered in the house, there is still a good chance of a no deal. Neither of the two recent votes have any basis in law, the news channels are, as usual, just stirring the shit. I read a fact....yes, fact.....sheet yesterday. I'll see if I can find it.

This is 'Brexit as described'........properly leaving the EU.

Won't happen though.

STEMO

« Reply #634 on: 09 January 2019, 18:38:09 »

There you go, Albs, that should cheer you up:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46799778

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 09 January 2019, 18:41:35 »

Anna Soubry will never it happen ;)

Do you think old Albs would be offended if I changed my avatar from sexy Shami to Sexy Anna? ::) ::)

STEMO

« Reply #636 on: 09 January 2019, 18:48:05 »

Do you think old Albs would be offended if I changed my avatar from sexy Shami to Sexy Anna? ::) ::)
You don't seem to understand, Opti, no one can stop it. Another vote or a general election are the only ways to stop us leaving on March 29th. May, quite rightly, won't sanction another vote, and a general election can only be brought about by her party losing a vote of no confidence.
Would Soubury the turkey vote for Christmas?

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: 09 January 2019, 18:51:10 »

You don't seem to understand, Opti, no one can stop it. Another vote or a general election are the only ways to stop us leaving on March 29th. May, quite rightly, won't sanction another vote, and a general election can only be brought about by her party losing a vote of no confidence.

Yeah...but leave how?

The definition of 'leave ' or us 'leaving the EU' is as loose as a hookers fanny. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: 09 January 2019, 18:54:52 »

I could say that Brexit has not gone to plan. KW will tell you there never was a plan.  :)

STEMO

« Reply #639 on: 09 January 2019, 18:58:07 »

Yeah...but leave how?

The definition of 'leave ' or us 'leaving the EU' is as loose as a hookers fanny. :)
Leave....just leave. FU Q, we're off!

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 09 January 2019, 19:00:07 »

Yeah...but leave how?

Here lies the problem. That nice Mrs May also describes her deal as 'leaving the EU'.........I don't.

STEMO

« Reply #641 on: 09 January 2019, 19:01:03 »

Yeah...but leave how?

Here lies the problem. That nice Mrs May also describes her deal as 'leaving the EU'.........I don't.
But that will get voted down. You're as bad as Anna Soubury.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: 09 January 2019, 19:06:13 »

Yeah...but leave how?

But that will get voted down. You're as bad as Anna Soubury.

I would think so but perhaps Theresa 'lowered' her knickers for Jean Claude in one last desperate attempt to get a better deal from the EU.

Sex and power have always been mixed. 8) ::)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 09 January 2019, 19:52:21 »

Remoaners are getting increasingly desperate & despite his best efforts of French born & educated MP Dominic Grieve hasn't succeeded with Macon's wish yet. May's BBF & 4th Reich leader Merkel & her party are starting to get twitchy at the thought of all of those fields full of RH drive cars & unsold rotting crops as her ministers are now instructing UK MPs to do the right thing & vote for Treason May's sellout. Two main German EU negotiators for May's disaster are openly bragging if passed it gives the EU all the top cards & rule making which the UK will have to accept with no say on what they impose. >:( >:( >:(

Personally, I think May will delay her sellout vote again as she will lose. If she loses, Corbyn is going to call a no-confidence vote with the usual Tory traitors threatening to vote against the government & end their political careers, so we might get an April election after we have left the EU & no deal project fear hasn't happened. Grieve's 3 days for an alternative plan is meaningless as it is procedural rather than law.

What Bercow, Grieve & others are doing are doing is wreaking our unwritten constitution & conventions for short term advantage, like in the US which they are copying & long term, like in the US, it will not end well. ???
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: 09 January 2019, 20:42:16 »

It's turning into the biggest stitch up since the Bayeux Tapestry!  ::)

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.