Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: It's official  (Read 3901 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: It's official
« Reply #30 on: 13 March 2018, 10:33:35 »

Social norm is the key phrase in all of that. Within not much more than a decade, we have had many of our social norms outlawed, trampled on, thrown in the bin by people who are apparently more intelligent, sophisticated and progressive than the rest of us plebs.
Us plebs wonder why. What is he agenda. Where do they intend to take us as a society ?
It was fine in the beginning. Making it unacceptable to say or do things against people because they weren't white was great. Stopping people from going out at the weekend to look for gays to bash was a fantastic idea too.
But now, it seems as though it has become a runaway train which cant be stopped. They are queuing up waiting to take offence at anything that they didn't invent or think of.
If they haven't thought it up, discussed it and sanctioned it for the rest of us, then it must be a bad thing and done away with.
Where will it end ? What will they do when they have completely got rid of family, gender, Christianity, western civilisation, heterosexuality.......?
And if they really want progress on the rights of women, gays etc. why do they never criticise Islam ?
Confused ? Me too.  :D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 13 March 2018, 12:14:54 »

Halloween for instance I saw over 20 years go from nothing to a major commercial event, which certainly helped me achieve greater bonuses!!

So it's your bloody fault is it?  >:(  ::)  :P  ;D

I wish Sir Tigger!

I'd be a billionairess many times over by now! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 13 March 2018, 13:42:02 »

Social norm is the key phrase in all of that. Within not much more than a decade, we have had many of our social norms outlawed, trampled on, thrown in the bin by people who are apparently more intelligent, sophisticated and progressive than the rest of us plebs.
Us plebs wonder why. What is he agenda. Where do they intend to take us as a society ?
It was fine in the beginning. Making it unacceptable to say or do things against people because they weren't white was great. Stopping people from going out at the weekend to look for gays to bash was a fantastic idea too.
But now, it seems as though it has become a runaway train which cant be stopped. They are queuing up waiting to take offence at anything that they didn't invent or think of.
If they haven't thought it up, discussed it and sanctioned it for the rest of us, then it must be a bad thing and done away with.
Where will it end ? What will they do when they have completely got rid of family, gender, Christianity, western civilisation, heterosexuality.......?
And if they really want progress on the rights of women, gays etc. why do they never criticise Islam ?
Confused ? Me too.  :D
That reminds me, how do ya like ya cream tea. :D

STEMO

« Reply #33 on: 13 March 2018, 15:14:57 »

Halloween for instance I saw over 20 years go from nothing to a major commercial event, which certainly helped me achieve greater bonuses!!

I wish Sir Tigger!

You can't say that. Putting ess on the end is sexist. Gender neutral is the name of the game.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 13 March 2018, 17:00:41 »

I wish Sir Tigger!

You can't say that. Putting ess on the end is sexist. Gender neutral is the name of the game.

Yeah, yeah!! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.