Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 6 Watching - no posting  (Read 4974 times)

markrl

• Intermediate Member
  • London
    • View Profile
Re: 6 Watching - no posting
« Reply #15 on: 22 July 2006, 13:34:37 »

TSR-2 what a beautiful aircraft, you would never believe it was now 40 years old. I was told by several of the good folk at Duxford (Imperial War Museum) who had previously been engineers at Vickers that given a modern fit of avionics it would still today be a formidable fighter/bomber. It still looks fantastic and a sad reminder of what a great engineering country the UK used to be. Cancelled in 1965 by Harold Wilson  :'( :'( :'(

Martin_1962

« Reply #16 on: 22 July 2006, 14:45:26 »

Coz your the one trying to get your post count up  ;D - I wonder what comes after Full Member?

No idea - just my wife watches Horrornation Street then Dead Enders and I'm a bit bored - I'll do some modelling later - got to finish my TSR2

You need another TV.....i manage to avoid the soaps every evening.....sometimes have to flick onto sky channels to find summat decent to watch

I have a PVR and DVDs to use later

Martin_1962

« Reply #17 on: 22 July 2006, 14:46:21 »

TSR-2 what a beautiful aircraft, you would never believe it was now 40 years old. I was told by several of the good folk at Duxford (Imperial War Museum) who had previously been engineers at Vickers that given a modern fit of avionics it would still today be a formidable fighter/bomber. It still looks fantastic and a sad reminder of what a great engineering country the UK used to be. Cancelled in 1965 by Harold Wilson  :'( :'( :'(

I've seen XR220 at Cosford and my dad has seen XR219 flying
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 21 queries.