Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Looks like Boris has walked it  (Read 15636 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: Looks like Boris has walked it
« Reply #45 on: 13 December 2019, 09:53:39 »

One Labourite was calling for Corbyn to resign after the first 9 results had been declared!!Probably be calling for him to be publicly hanged now :D Last I heard Corbyn was refusing to go for a while yet :-X Locally I half expected opening the curtains and seeing signs of the world ending  Labour lost Scunny to the Tories :o :o
Should we hold a vigil?

After a bullet between his eyes terrorist loving c**t.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 13 December 2019, 09:55:14 »

One Labourite was calling for Corbyn to resign after the first 9 results had been declared!!Probably be calling for him to be publicly hanged now :D Last I heard Corbyn was refusing to go for a while yet :-X Locally I half expected opening the curtains and seeing signs of the world ending  Labour lost Scunny to the Tories :o :o
Should we hold a vigil?

After a bullet between his eyes terrorist loving c**t.
Bugger, I just remembered, I will be busy washing my hair that day...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 13 December 2019, 11:27:09 »

Now that would be worth having  a referendum on

He'd have a few years stay of execution while they argued the toss over how they hanged him or have another people's vote

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 13 December 2019, 11:29:04 »

Corbyn by saying they need a period of reflection before he goes is just showing his Marxist ideology at work. When you gain a position of power never, ever, ever volunteer to relinquish it. IMV he is hanging on to the job, until the election failure passes & will then try to hang on for good. :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 13 December 2019, 11:48:31 »

Corbyn by saying they need a period of reflection before he goes is just showing his Marxist ideology at work. When you gain a position of power never, ever, ever volunteer to relinquish it. IMV he is hanging on to the job, until the election failure passes & will then try to hang on for good. :(

It's the membership who choose the leader of the Labour party and the membership are overwhelmingly hard left Momentum types.  ;)

Momentum will want to maintain their control and influence and will make sure that a Corbynista is elected to the leadership, and they will plough on with their hard left agenda.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 13 December 2019, 12:08:18 »

So......
 it looks like the rest of you will be joining me and Uncle Stemo (we left the EU in March)
unfortunately for you all, we had a 11 month head start  :)
by the time you all get to the party.......
me and Uncle Stemo will have drank all the booze,
done all the fit lasses,
and ate all the nice things at the buffet  ;D
so all that will be left is dry,curled up ,egg n cress sandwiches and salad

that'll learn ya  ::)

STEMO

« Reply #51 on: 13 December 2019, 12:16:56 »

That's excellent news :y With Corbyn at the helm Labour will be unelectable, and that's the way I like them.

STEMO

« Reply #52 on: 13 December 2019, 12:18:31 »

I see wee Jimmy is acting all important like, and issuing her demands as usual.  ;D

We'll be out of the EU before she even gets to mention indyref 2 to Boris.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 13 December 2019, 12:34:53 »

That's excellent news :y With Corbyn at the helm Labour will be unelectable, and that's the way I like them.

Yep agree with that Uncle STEMO!  :y

It makes you wonder what might have been had Boris become Tory leader in 2016 and just shows how utterly useless Theresa May was.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 13 December 2019, 13:27:51 »

Indeed. We have one person to blame for the last three and a half wasted years. Gove, the treacherous little shit. I hope Boris takes revenge on him now that he has a solid majority.
I just got up after my night shift and shout downstairs to swmbo "get breakfast done". It didn't work.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 13 December 2019, 13:31:00 »

Scotland and Norn Irn have voted heavily in favour of nationalism, which is a big concern. We could see the break up of the UK in the near future if things aren't handled carefully.

Well if they want to leave, and think they have enough tax payers to support them, then let them go, as that means all English tax collections stay in England, if you talk to people with a bit of education, they all stay that the amounts Scotland would make from oil and whiskey, isn't as much as WEE Jimmy thinks, and Ireland would struggle to.
Hoof'land storeman.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 13 December 2019, 13:35:33 »

They wouldn't have any oil ;)

All they would be left with is tourism and whiskey. I was about to add salmon, but whilst that is profitable enough to fly it around the world, it's produced in Orkney and Shetland* where the oil comes from...  ;D

*Both of which only agreed to respect Scotland leaving the UK on the condition that they would remain independent of Scotland  8)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 13 December 2019, 13:49:52 »

Between a rock and a hard place. :-\

Boris Johnson is not the new messiah. He is an inbred bumbling upper-class buffoon. :-\

But what of the alternatives?

A slip of a girl who should really be attending to her husband and children.........or a sad old man with a watch that stopped working in 1978.

All in all I prefer bumbling old Bojo.......in the same way I would prefer a dose of the pox to cancer.

No winners here. :-X

STEMO

« Reply #58 on: 13 December 2019, 13:55:12 »

They wouldn't have any oil ;)

All they would be left with is tourism and whiskey. I was about to add salmon, but whilst that is profitable enough to fly it around the world, it's produced in Orkney and Shetland* where the oil comes from...  ;D

*Both of which only agreed to respect Scotland leaving the UK on the condition that they would remain independent of Scotland  8)
You can't add Salmon, he's going to jail for being a perv.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 13 December 2019, 13:56:17 »

the OOF party need to field more candidates next time
no OOF box for me to tick this time round   :(
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.