Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Looks like Boris has walked it  (Read 15526 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Looks like Boris has walked it
« Reply #60 on: 13 December 2019, 14:07:37 »

They wouldn't have any oil ;)

All they would be left with is tourism and whiskey. I was about to add salmon, but whilst that is profitable enough to fly it around the world, it's produced in Orkney and Shetland* where the oil comes from...  ;D

*Both of which only agreed to respect Scotland leaving the UK on the condition that they would remain independent of Scotland  8)
You can't add Salmon, he's going to jail for being a perv.
Nah, you're confusing the oily fish with Alex Salmond-Rushdie :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 13 December 2019, 15:18:39 »

Indeed. We have one person to blame for the last three and a half wasted years. Gove, the treacherous little shit. I hope Boris takes revenge on him now that he has a solid majority.
I just got up after my night shift and shout downstairs to swmbo "get breakfast done". It didn't work.

Spare the rod spoil the wife. :)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 13 December 2019, 16:48:53 »

Predictions say Tories +50, Labour -70, Lib Dems +20.
And Laura Kuntzenberg looks almost as pissed off about it as the Shadow Chancellor chappie...  :D
Seeing as the Brexit Party were never going to get an MP, this is the next best thing for her  :-X
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 13 December 2019, 16:56:02 »

Scotland and Norn Irn have voted heavily in favour of nationalism, which is a big concern. We could see the break up of the UK in the near future if things aren't handled carefully.

Well if they want to leave, and think they have enough tax payers to support them, then let them go, as that means all English tax collections stay in England, if you talk to people with a bit of education, they all stay that the amounts Scotland would make from oil and whiskey, isn't as much as WEE Jimmy thinks, and Ireland would struggle to.

On purely financial terms your right. Historically when the heavy industry was still around, the North of England, Scotland, Wales and Norn Irn more than paid their way within the UK. But those days are gone and aren't coming back.
Despite what anyone wants to believe, Scotland and the rest of the UK 50 miles outside of London, is heavily subsidised by Southern English taxpayers, and would flounder without that subsidy.
Theres more to it than just financial considerations though. The UK has been an incredibly successful political union for centuries, whether in warfare, industry, the arts, culture etc. etc. and I believe all concerned will rue the day  if it is ever broken up.
The UK has punched above its weight for a very long time in almost every measurable way.
It might be a clever move from Boris to flood Scotland with more cash for two or three years, then give them another referendum, hopefully win it, and shoot Wee Jimmys fox in the process.

« Last Edit: 13 December 2019, 16:59:40 by Migv6 le Frog Fan »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 13 December 2019, 18:40:38 »

I was just thinking that last night the BBC had Sophie Raworth outside in the cold and wet putting together a jigsaw map of the UK in various shades of blue, red and yellow.  ::)

I went to bed at about 0230 and she was still there.  Was the poor love out there all night?  ???  :-\                                                             ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 13 December 2019, 18:51:29 »

The biggest problem Boris now has is situated north of Hadrians wall.

I suggest a bare knuckle fight between Boris and wee Jimmy.

Winner takes all.  :)

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 13 December 2019, 19:21:21 »

Couldn't agree more M'Lud

Quote from:  MacAdder
We must do right by Morag; we must return to Scotland and you must fight her in the old Highland way...bare breasted and each carrying an eight pound baby!

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 13 December 2019, 19:27:34 »

The biggest problem Boris now has is situated north of Hadrians wall.

I suggest a bare knuckle fight between Boris and wee Jimmy.

Winner takes all.  :)

Biggest problem might be Laura Kuensberg and the rest of the media. Listening to them all trying to explain the election outcome. They are as usual in denial like Corbyn.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 13 December 2019, 19:33:22 »

Couldn't agree more M'Lud

Quote from:  MacAdder
We must do right by Morag; we must return to Scotland and you must fight her in the old Highland way...bare breasted and each carrying an eight pound baby!

The mental image is scary. :D

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 13 December 2019, 20:23:16 »

I’m pleased boris got in. But like Albs says he’s not a messiah. He better deliver this f.....g brexit or I will personally go down there and... well in reality if brexit doesn’t get done I’d protest by never voting again.

I thank corbynski for being an immovable object as leader. I wonder if labour had got a fresh face a year ago whether the stupid public would have voted differently. Though obviously this was brexit v remain and at least for now faith is restored in the British public.

It was also lovely to see Jo Swinson get handed an arse tanning. Just gutted it wasn’t me doing the tanning. Having said that she’s been wearing the same green dress for the whole campaign so one wonders if it’s like a tuna taco 🌮 downstairs 😩😩😩😩🤮🤮🤮🤮
RIP Paul Lovejoy

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 13 December 2019, 20:39:00 »

I’m pleased boris got in. But like Albs says he’s not a messiah. He better deliver this f.....g brexit or I will personally go down there and... well in reality if brexit doesn’t get done I’d protest by never voting again.

I thank corbynski for being an immovable object as leader. I wonder if labour had got a fresh face a year ago whether the stupid public would have voted differently. Though obviously this was brexit v remain and at least for now faith is restored in the British public.

It was also lovely to see Jo Swinson get handed an arse tanning. Just gutted it wasn’t me doing the tanning. Having said that she’s been wearing the same green dress for the whole campaign so one wonders if it’s like a tuna taco 🌮 downstairs 😩😩😩😩🤮🤮🤮🤮

God knows what Diane Abbots downstairs must be like !
Just saying 😄😆😃
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 13 December 2019, 20:47:55 »

God knows but I’m fairly sure she’s got a penis. To go with the one on her head  :y
RIP Paul Lovejoy

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 14 December 2019, 11:34:42 »

How in the name of whatever, makes people vote for her !!!!!!!!
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 14 December 2019, 12:08:26 »

Brand loyalty and her tactic of conning people into a siege mentality, with her as their protector. She is a vile specimen of humanity with no scruples whatsoever.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

jonathanh

• Omega Knight
  • coventry
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 14 December 2019, 13:03:19 »

Brand loyalty and her tactic of conning people into a siege mentality, with her as their protector. She is a vile specimen of humanity with no scruples whatsoever.

And how could anyone trust someone’s judgement when they also thought splitting her whiskers was a good idea....

The shame is that good government benefits from a competent opposition but we don’t even have that!
parking near Birmingham airport for members with +250 posts.  PM for info
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.