Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Be careful with amazon  (Read 1700 times)

STEMO

Be careful with amazon
« on: 20 June 2020, 14:31:16 »

The old lady who I go shopping for has taken to ordering stuff off amazon, dvd's and a few other bits. Over the last couple of weeks she's been getting duplicate orders delivered, 3 dvd's, all the same title, yesterday. I've been looking at her account for her and returning stuff. Yesterday I noticed she had another 3 of these DVD's in her basket. She swears she hasn't done but I told her, if she wanted to order anything, I'd do it for her.
Anyhow, I've ordered three or four items this week and, every time I log in, there they are in the basket again. So she's obviously just been pressing buy now without checking. But, of course, they shouldn't have been there. I'll give her a ring and tell her I don't think she's going round the bend after all.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Be careful with amazon
« Reply #1 on: 20 June 2020, 15:30:40 »

The old lady who I go shopping for has taken to ordering stuff off amazon, dvd's and a few other bits. Over the last couple of weeks she's been getting duplicate orders delivered, 3 dvd's, all the same title, yesterday. I've been looking at her account for her and returning stuff. Yesterday I noticed she had another 3 of these DVD's in her basket. She swears she hasn't done but I told her, if she wanted to order anything, I'd do it for her.
Anyhow, I've ordered three or four items this week and, every time I log in, there they are in the basket again. So she's obviously just been pressing buy now without checking. But, of course, they shouldn't have been there. I'll give her a ring and tell her I don't think she's going round the bend after all.

Ahhh.......such a sweeet-hearted scouser. :-* :-* :-*

.......or are you hoping for a legover?

STEMO

Re: Be careful with amazon
« Reply #2 on: 20 June 2020, 15:54:35 »

Ahhh.......such a sweeet-hearted scouser. :-* :-* :-*

.......or are you hoping for a legover?
Believe me......even you wouldn't  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.