Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Keswick Meet - What ya bringing?  (Read 11469 times)

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
Re: Keswick Meet - What ya bringing?
« Reply #45 on: 02 June 2007, 21:40:10 »

great, accommodation is sorted then. Is everyone paying as a group fee or individual tents? If its individual  i will go in with Tim? Saves putting up an extra tent.

Cheers for the offer Kevin  :y

I've paid a small deposit already so just pay the owner or Timbuk when you arrive  :y
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 03 June 2007, 10:15:17 »

great, accommodation is sorted then. Is everyone paying as a group fee or individual tents? If its individual  i will go in with Tim? Saves putting up an extra tent.

Cheers for the offer Kevin  :y

I've paid a small deposit already so just pay the owner or Timbuk when you arrive  :y

Will do  :y

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 04 June 2007, 20:41:17 »

I have a request to bring some tenaments lager south to the meet to satisfy the thirst of an exile.....  Anyone else any requests?  Haggis, Tunnocks teacakes, Irn Bru, Smokies, Black Bun (could be difficult at the summertime), Shortbread, or whatever?

let us know....

B

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #48 on: 05 June 2007, 15:27:21 »

I have a request to bring some tenaments lager south to the meet to satisfy the thirst of an exile.....  Anyone else any requests?  Haggis, Tunnocks teacakes, Irn Bru, Smokies, Black Bun (could be difficult at the summertime), Shortbread, or whatever?

let us know....

B

indeed...Broocie if you get requests i`ll half the supplys with you and get some of them....ive only managed to acquire 60 bottles of stella so far  :-[
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
  • I really must get my eyes seen to.
    • Omega Estate/ jaguar XJ6
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 05 June 2007, 15:28:40 »

I can bring a petrol generator to power lights,tools ect if needed. :)
Elite leather, cruise control, 3.0ltr cams, gas flowed 3.0ltr inlet manifold, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, rear side window demisters, rear electric windows. projectors /HID'S, h/l washers.
Jaguar XJ6

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 05 June 2007, 20:16:44 »

OK, what are we doing about food etc - each take our own, or arrange some kind of kitty, and someone/peeps get it all?
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 05 June 2007, 20:18:27 »

Costco doing 24 x 330ml bottles for £12.xx - better value than the 40 x 284ml bottles from Tescos etc?
Grumpy old man

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 05 June 2007, 20:36:57 »

OK, what are we doing about food etc - each take our own, or arrange some kind of kitty, and someone/peeps get it all?

Might be safer if we get our own but bear in mind that some of our number are not experienced campers and may require a wee red cross parcel or two...   ;D

More than happy to contribute to the greater good as regards stuff to burn on a BBQ but I know that some folks will probably wander to the local pub for a meal.  T'other half hinted that this evening, rather than a Broocie cook-a-thon :D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 05 June 2007, 20:53:01 »

Might be safer if we get our own but bear in mind that some of our number are not experienced campers and may require a wee red cross parcel or two...   ;D

More than happy to contribute to the greater good as regards stuff to burn on a BBQ but I know that some folks will probably wander to the local pub for a meal.  T'other half hinted that this evening, rather than a Broocie cook-a-thon :D
I agree :y
Grumpy old man

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 05 June 2007, 21:13:33 »

I agree :y
Yeah me too, but as some of us will have kids, and should we have a BBQ on the saturday, then maybe a kitty may be useful and buy up there, as i spent 60 bucks on grub for the cambelt meet in feb and most of it ended up at Maxv6's, save having to kart a load of gear up, don't mind bringing gear up for a BBQ friday evening, as wont have a problem trying to keep it fresh til saturday, is anyone bringing a BBQ?

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 05 June 2007, 21:23:11 »

If we are confirmed for a BBQ on Saturday evening, then no reason why we couldn't perhaps collect £x per head on the day then have an expedition to the nearest supermarket and get (food) supplies.  Perhaps will save a bit on waste, where peeps may well bring stuff thats been frozen, now defrosted and not going to be used so must then be binned as it cannot be refrozen?

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
  • owned a Datsun 120y once!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 05 June 2007, 21:26:45 »

If we are confirmed for a BBQ on Saturday evening, then no reason why we couldn't perhaps collect £x per head on the day then have an expedition to the nearest supermarket and get (food) supplies.  Perhaps will save a bit on waste, where peeps may well bring stuff thats been frozen, now defrosted and not going to be used so must then be binned as it cannot be refrozen?

It's almost as if some of us know what we are doing ::)

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 05 June 2007, 21:28:40 »

:y..definitely :y.....I think we could have a meega convoy to the nearest shop :y
« Last Edit: 05 June 2007, 21:29:23 by mickdundee »

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 05 June 2007, 21:30:53 »

Some black pudding and square sausage would'nt go a miss Broocie :y

Bo Bo

• Omega Baron
  • Coventry
  • Here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 05 June 2007, 21:32:15 »

I'll gladly contribute as I won't be able to bring anything, failing that the pub sounds good!
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 21 queries.