Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do we think of this  (Read 1707 times)

Omega man 2

• Omega Knight
  • If all else fails, get out the oxy!
    • View Profile
What do we think of this
« on: 28 June 2009, 21:35:53 »

Going to have a look at this tomorrow with my dad. :)
Yes, I know the price but thats just what they are here >:( ::)

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Opel/Omega/2.0-16V-/200926194429016/advert?channel=CARS

If he goes ahead with it, I'll aquire a v6 [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
Re: What do we think of this
« Reply #1 on: 28 June 2009, 22:46:32 »

EVERY SINGLE EXTRA INCLUDED WITH THIS CAR.....

he says, but no sat nav and looks like no rear blind so is he lying.......!!!??

:y
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

Omega man 2

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 June 2009, 23:39:47 »

EVERY SINGLE EXTRA INCLUDED WITH THIS CAR.....

he says, but no sat nav and looks like no rear blind so is he lying.......!!!??

:y

He may be :o Although over here "every option" does not mean as many options as elsewhere >:(

Our ways of buying using and selling cars, I can only guess is run by people in a permenant vegetive state :(

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29 June 2009, 03:36:50 »

Could you just confirm something for me? In what way will you get a V6 - I'm assuming your dad is going to give you his, because this is a 2.0.......FOUR cylinder.

Strange to see Opel's marketing, dont you think? Cream leather, alloys, Climate, etc.. yet the smallest engine.

Just bear in mind that '99 the new Omega came out, so for similar cash you could get a facelift...
« Last Edit: 29 June 2009, 03:37:17 by DiamondBlackGeezer »
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Omega man 2

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29 June 2009, 07:03:40 »

Could you just confirm something for me? In what way will you get a V6 - I'm assuming your dad is going to give you his, because this is a 2.0.......FOUR cylinder.

Strange to see Opel's marketing, dont you think? Cream leather, alloys, Climate, etc.. yet the smallest engine.

Just bear in mind that '99 the new Omega came out, so for similar cash you could get a facelift...

Yep

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 June 2009, 01:34:13 »

I see! Ta! Hope you get the car you want
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 June 2009, 23:38:51 »

It's not so strange really ,you see road tax is calculated on engine size over here in Ireland .
Opel had to fully spec the 2.0 and 2.2 's over here to sell Omegas at all.They sold virtually NO 2.6 ,3.0 or 3.2 engines due to the fact that annual road tax on a 2.6 is 1120 euro (£955 ) 3.0 1293 euro ( £1102) and the 3.2 would be 1566 euro which is a whopping £1335 .
 Most Audi BMW and Merc models have 1.8 - 2.2 engines albeit supercharged or turbo'd.

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 30 June 2009, 23:46:05 »

I don't see it, tried putting in you description but came up blank..... :-[ ::) :-[

Omega man 2

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 30 June 2009, 23:51:34 »

I don't see it, tried putting in you description but came up blank..... :-[ ::) :-[

Missed it, was sold on saturday morning :'( :( ::)

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01 July 2009, 01:45:38 »

It's not so strange really ,you see road tax is calculated on engine size over here in Ireland .
Opel had to fully spec the 2.0 and 2.2 's over here to sell Omegas at all.They sold virtually NO 2.6 ,3.0 or 3.2 engines due to the fact that annual road tax on a 2.6 is 1120 euro (£955 ) 3.0 1293 euro ( £1102) and the 3.2 would be 1566 euro which is a whopping £1335 .
 Most Audi BMW and Merc models have 1.8 - 2.2 engines albeit supercharged or turbo'd.

Cheers for that. Ive known an Irish lad for years, we used to do nothing but talk cars til the early hours...he never mentioned it!!  ::)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.