Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Boris Row  (Read 4190 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Boris Row
« on: 23 June 2019, 22:10:39 »

The other day someone was quoted as saying that the only person who can beat Boris is Boris, and this may turn out to be prophetic!  ::)

The thing is about this row that has dominated the news for the last couple of days, is that the neighbours claim to have clearly heard what was said during the row and even supposedly recorded it on a smart phone app.

Now I often think that when things like this flare up that there is usually more to it than meets the eye, and it has been reported that the flat in Camberwell, where Boris is currently shacked up with his girlfriend Carrie Symonds is worth £750,000.  I'm not sure that it's credible that in a property of that calibre you could clearly hear what is being said next door, even if it is one hell of a ding dong.  :-\ 

So putting my tin foil helmet on I'm wondering if listening devices have been planted in the walls, hoping to discover something to discredit Boris with? ???  By who I hear you ask?  ???

Well, MI5 for starters.  I'm sure that the establishment would much rather see Jeremy Hunt in No10 than Boris, or how about one of the Remain groups?  ::)  The EU?  :-X The Russians?  :P  Donald Trump?  ;D

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Boris Row
« Reply #1 on: 23 June 2019, 22:33:01 »

I believe Penn, the scumbag neighbour, recorded the events standing on the internal upstairs access landing outside Boris's girlfriends flat.
I read about Penn and he amounts to a thoroughly odious ,unworthy and insignificant little nothing.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 June 2019, 22:37:30 »

I believe Penn, the scumbag neighbour, recorded the events standing on the internal upstairs access landing outside Boris's girlfriends flat.
I read about Penn and he amounts to a thoroughly odious ,unworthy and insignificant little nothing.

So why isn't he a candidate for Conservative leader?

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 June 2019, 23:01:43 »

So we're told...... but they would say that wouldn't they?  ???   ;D

I wonder how long Penn has been living next door?  ???  It would be interesting to find out that he has recently moved in.  ::)  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 June 2019, 23:32:29 »

Penn the Penis
Laying a rubber road.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 June 2019, 23:53:38 »

Once he sold his tory to the Grauniad he lost any veneer of credibility. Also, apparently his partner puts on some kind of strange plays, with grants funded by the EU.
The Police attended and said there was nothing for them to be concerned about. As far as Im concerned its one big stitch up, and of course the media loves it. Theyve talked about nothing else for two days, instead of actually investigating the back story.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 June 2019, 00:02:30 »

It would be a novelty to have a seemingly ordinary man as a prime minister :D
Laying a rubber road.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24 June 2019, 07:55:11 »

So a bloke [future PM or not he's still human]and his girlfriend have had a blazing row,where's the story?No injuries caused no property damaged-unless some personal stuff[a flying laptop?]was.No case to answer.must admit when I first heard this story my first thought was "How convenient" something just doesn't seem to sit right with this.

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 24 June 2019, 09:03:12 »

This does remind me of the last Presedential election... consider all the bad publicity, the smearing, the negative press centred around Trump. Not one single piece of impartial, or even pro-Trump info was uttered by the media, he was portrayed as a buffoon, a racist, a caricature from day one... (I'm not saying I'm wholly pro-Trump, just observe what I saw as I saw it)... now we all know how much control the media has on people's opinions, and the spin they can do put on anything to meet their ends.

I wonder how much the medias bias was worth in influencing the electorate?

Same for Brexit, same for Boris.

Its so hard to dig through the muck to get to the truth.
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

2boxerdogs

« Reply #9 on: 24 June 2019, 10:36:21 »

So a bloke [future PM or not he's still human]and his girlfriend have had a blazing row,where's the story?No injuries caused no property damaged-unless some personal stuff[a flying laptop?]was.No case to answer.must admit when I first heard this story my first thought was "How convenient" something just doesn't seem to sit right with this.

Actually who cares I certainly don't , so he's had an argument with a girlfriend big deal hurry up & move on to the next lot of " news" .

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 24 June 2019, 10:41:41 »

For me the so called row is purely a side show. 

From what has been said across the media it would seem that Boris is not liked by the neighbours, for whatever reason be it political or personal, and one of them is out to get him.  No surprises there!! ::) ::) ::)

What is the important point, regardless of what happened, is the Buffoon Boris cannot just simply say "Yes, we had a bit of a to do", the reasons for which anyone who has had a relationship will know "just happens"!

But no, as, far more importantly than any silly domestic, private, row, for a man who wants to become the leader of the Conservative Party and be the Prime Minister of the Kingdom, he cannot simply get words out to explain anything about his policies, how he will achieve them and even just say a few words about 'the incident'.  No, he sits there like the Buffoon he is, trying to look Churchillian (that is a grave insult to a great man) and bluster and bluff his way through the few encounters he has had in front of TV cameras without fully explaining anything, whilst Jeremy Hunt involved in the same 'show' series is explaining coherently what his objectives are.

I join all the commentators who have pointed out that Boris can say/bluster one thing to somebody in the morning and another thing in the afternoon.  He is a liar of some magnitude, makes constant mistakes in the few statements he makes (that is why his team have kept him low key to stop him making any more gaffs) and is a man who cannot hold himself upright and leader like, but waves his arms around, slouches, in a frustrated attempt to explain the little he can put into words as he is the Clown many know him to be!  He is the Buffoon who could be our Prime Minister, although I doubt for very long as the man will be a disaster, and will be the laughing stock of the World's serious leaders!

You think the Brexit proceedings have made this country a laughing stock?  Then dread the day that Boris becomes the (unelected by the people) Prime Minister!!

FFS, I get so angry about this >:( >:( >:( >:(

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 24 June 2019, 10:57:36 »

Mother Teresamaynot wasn't elected either... You weren't angry about that  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 24 June 2019, 11:42:38 »

Bizarre situation when you think that a party membership of around 124000 can have such a huge impact on our countries future 

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24 June 2019, 12:25:41 »

I would not be surprised if Boris pulls out of the contest before Mr Bitz and the other 159,999 get to vote.

Just a thought.

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 24 June 2019, 12:53:57 »

Mother Teresamaynot wasn't elected either... You weren't angry about that  ::)

2017 election?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.