Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Burger King Adverts  (Read 7878 times)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: Burger King Adverts
« Reply #15 on: 26 April 2019, 19:06:16 »

After your experience in KFC (I never use them) I recommend you do not now go into a Burger King!! ;D ;D ;)
I like the Colonel's secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices.  Even if the chicken buckets give me the squits within 45mins.  So I tend to stick to their meal deals - zinger burger, hot wings, beans, chips, drink, for £6.  Or £12 if I'm really peckish ;)

Last time I went to a KFC (in Ely, IIRC), I didn't even have my food within 45 minutes, let alone had it had any side-effects at the other end of my alimentary canal. When my order did finally arrive, I got the wrong stuff. If he expects me to ever come back, "the Colonel" needs to invest in some staff who know their @rse from their elbow. >:(
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 26 April 2019, 19:08:22 »

I never use Burger King as I do not like their offering, preferring MD's,

I like Burger King chips/fries better than the offerings that KFC are now churning out. Wheatley services is ideal as the two are next to each other, so I can tell KFC to keep their fries and get the nice fries from Burger King.
I often eat nourishing junk food when out and about. The Beemer has sport seats with the extension part which is handy for catching all of the crumbs. I then vacuum the gap when it's full I get home.  ::)
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26 April 2019, 19:11:41 »

Last KFC I got was free. Because I point blank refused to pay for summat that took 40 minutes to arrive. And was wrong. Rather than telling me when I ordered it that they had no sweet corn, they elected to surprise me with extra chips. Having failed to appreciate that the original order contained no chips they were somewhat taken aback at my annoyance.  :D

I would return there, as everything I actually ordered was freshly cooked inspite of the delivery time, but I wouldn't bother using the drive through unless you've an hour to kill...  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26 April 2019, 19:15:51 »

I cant actually remember the last BK/Ronalds/KFC I had. Doubt it was this year.
Grumpy old man

2boxerdogs

« Reply #19 on: 26 April 2019, 19:45:04 »

Don't eat any of this junk type food , treat your body like a dustbin & you end up looking like one. Tonight I cooked a vegetable curry from scratch was delicious ..😉
I'm not old enough to know what a dustbin is. We have those big things on wheels, and I'm fairly sure I don't look like that.

What's with the ageist comments? My youngest Grandson knows what a dustbin is ,are you from a different planet ?😂

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 26 April 2019, 22:14:16 »

Don't eat any of this junk type food , treat your body like a dustbin & you end up looking like one. Tonight I cooked a vegetable curry from scratch was delicious ..😉
I'm not old enough to know what a dustbin is. We have those big things on wheels, and I'm fairly sure I don't look like that.

What's with the ageist comments? My youngest Grandson knows what a dustbin is ,are you from a different planet ?😂
Must be why he can never get anything delivered then...  ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 26 April 2019, 22:36:56 »

would you walk past this sign if you got minimum wage to deliver to TB towers  :-\

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 27 April 2019, 07:58:39 »

The advert that gets me[I think it's for McD's] is where a café assistant is explaining to a customer what a flat white is and says it's one third coffee one third milk and two thirds bubbles ??? she then looks across at male colleague who nods in confirmation that she's correct :o Is there any wonder that kids today are thick when they've got adverts telling them such things as four thirds make a whole :-X

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 27 April 2019, 09:40:17 »

It seems that Burger King have form for 'inappropriate' ads.  ;D

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8821343/burger-king-racist-advert-vietnamese-chopsticks/
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 27 April 2019, 09:53:31 »

"fake manufactured outrage" says it all! It is funny and more against white people's inability to handle chopstics properly, but the snowflakes don't/won't realise that.
What has happened to our sense of humour?

Ron.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 27 April 2019, 10:23:13 »

Ah? They deliver them to dustbins only?  That could be it.  I need a dustbin. One that looks just like me, because I once in a blue moon eat from a fast food outlet.  So that's a dustbin that looks like Adonis.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 27 April 2019, 10:27:38 »

I can, hand on my heart, say I have never owned a dustbin, despite buying my first house at 21, but then I am only 48 (I think).

I think the last time I saw a dustbin was one next to Ted Rogers back in the early 80s...   ...unless you count those metal things with holes in that Wilko sell for bonfires.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 27 April 2019, 10:29:02 »

"fake manufactured outrage" says it all! It is funny and more against white people's inability to handle chopstics properly, but the snowflakes don't/won't realise that.

Ron.
We bred millennials and do-gooders.

I wonder why In Sickness and In Health is no longer broadcast. Or It Aint Half Hot Mum. Or Love Thy Neighbour.
Grumpy old man

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 27 April 2019, 10:39:02 »

:y :y :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 27 April 2019, 10:46:25 »

Ron.
We bred millennials and do-gooders.

I wonder why In Sickness and In Health is no longer broadcast. Or It Aint Half Hot Mum. Or Love Thy Neighbour.

The black and white minstrel show.

50% white.........50% black.......so equality in action...... :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.