Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: No confidence vote  (Read 6771 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: No confidence vote
« Reply #30 on: 19 December 2018, 18:29:59 »

Did anyone watch Corbyn say "stupid woman" on camera today ? First time I saw it I thought " oh there will be trouble over this", and there was.
Bercow got his knickers in an enormous twist, and then Corbyn came back to the commons and swore blind that he said no such thing.
It was the best Christmas panto Ive sen in years.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 19 December 2018, 19:41:14 »

Did anyone watch Corbyn say "stupid woman" on camera today ? First time I saw it I thought " oh there will be trouble over this", and there was.
Bercow got his knickers in an enormous twist, and then Corbyn came back to the commons and swore blind that he said no such thing.

To be honest it was pathetic ... it is pretty obvious what he said, you only have to watch the numerous replays to see, and so he lies.......yet again ....  the same person who says he can negotiate a new deal with an EU who will not reopen negotiations ... the same person who stood on platform of "leave" but is doing all he can to prevent that happening .....

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 19 December 2018, 19:53:10 »

Much ado about nothing.

I'm surprised so much has been made of such trivia.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 19 December 2018, 19:58:40 »

......almost a term of endearment. :)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 19 December 2018, 20:09:10 »

Much ado about nothing.

If he had admitted to saying what he very obviously did it would all be done and dusted in the main. But, no he lied, and it also showed his contempt for women in a Parliament that one hundred years ago admitted women to "the club".  If a man had said something he didn't like, would he have said "stupid man"?  No, he said what he did in contempt of the PM, and women, and then lied about it.

This man should also step down when TM goes to allow politics to regain whatever dignity and value it can.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 19 December 2018, 20:19:45 »

Much ado about nothing.

If he had admitted to saying what he very obviously did it would all be done and dusted in the main. But, no he lied, and it also showed his contempt for women in a Parliament that one hundred years ago admitted women to "the club".  If a man had said something he didn't like, would he have said "stupid man"?  No, he said what he did in contempt of the PM, and women, and then lied about it.

This man should also step down when TM goes to allow politics to regain whatever dignity and value it can.

That reminds me of poor old Pike.......stupid boy. :) :-* :-*

....and you may be right when you said he lied, Lizzie. But these are politicians after all. ;)

I've heard rumour that even the POTUS doesn't always tell the truth. ::)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 19 December 2018, 20:37:40 »

To be honest it was pathetic ... it is pretty obvious what he said, you only have to watch the numerous replays to see, and so he lies.......yet again ....  the same person who says he can negotiate a new deal with an EU who will not reopen negotiations ... the same person who stood on platform of "leave" but is doing all he can to prevent that happening .....

…...the same person who proudly supported the IRA campaign against his own country, the same person who invited their leaders as his personal guests to the commons not long after they had tried to murder the whole British Govt, the same person who now claims all he was ever interested in was trying to bring about peace...…..I could go on and on about him.
I just wish we could bring back high treason and hanging for it, and make it retrospective.
He is vile and dangerous with an image of a friendly cuddly uncle.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 19 December 2018, 20:46:36 »

The majority of all the MPs should go. For nearly two years they have drawn 75 k a year approx and failed to agree an exit strategy. Instead they have acted like rogue agents. It is shameful.
Both leaders should shoulder the blame. Corbyn isn't a statesman.

100 days to go to sort out a no deal. Politicians will be exempt from the fallout. You should demand your money back if your MP has not followed how their constituents voted.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

STEMO

« Reply #38 on: 19 December 2018, 21:53:39 »

I've stopped commenting on the whole process now. I am deeply ashamed of our politicians of all colours. It's descended into a point scoring, name calling contest and, no matter what the final outcome, grudges will be held for years to come.

Personally, I still want to leave, btw.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 19 December 2018, 22:16:33 »

I've stopped commenting on the whole process now. I am deeply ashamed of our politicians of all colours. It's descended into a point scoring, name calling contest and, no matter what the final outcome, grudges will be held for years to come.

Personally, I still want to leave, btw.

The very definition of the word leave is ambiguous.

I would say that the only real 'leave' is a no deal brexit. What TM is offering is more in than out.

aaronjb

« Reply #40 on: 20 December 2018, 08:45:00 »

What I find interesting is that all the young women I know - who are, in general, giant SJWs (that's Social Justice Warriors), raging about the patriarchy and how it keeps women down etc etc.. but are also Corbyn supporters.. have said absolutely diddley squat about it.

I guess it's only the patriarchy if they're Conservatives too.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 20 December 2018, 09:06:24 »

What I find interesting is that all the young women I know - who are, in general, giant SJWs (that's Social Justice Warriors), raging about the patriarchy and how it keeps women down etc etc.. but are also Corbyn supporters.. have said absolutely diddley squat about it.

Notwithstanding the fact that the Tories have had two women PM, (one in the testosterone fueled '70s and '80s no less), yet when John Smith died, the Labour (an oxymoron if ever there was) party only allowed Margaret Beckett to lead the party as it took four months to find a suitable man to run it...

:-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 20 December 2018, 09:30:17 »

Notwithstanding the fact that the Tories have had two women PM, (one in the testosterone fueled '70s and '80s no less), yet when John Smith died, the Labour (an oxymoron if ever there was) party only allowed Margaret Beckett to lead the party as it took four months to find an unsuitable man to run it...

:-X

FTFY Dr G!  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 20 December 2018, 10:08:11 »

True dat :D

And what a meglomanical oppstard he turned out to be :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 20 December 2018, 10:21:32 »

True dat :D

And what a meglomanical oppstard he turned out to be :-X

Yes and you're clearly a big fan!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.