Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Opel Spy Shots  (Read 3015 times)

minifreek

• Omega Knight
  • Wigan
    • 2.4 V70 & 94 Mini SPi
    • View Profile
Re: Opel Spy Shots
« Reply #15 on: 29 August 2015, 18:20:11 »

Thought it might have been the new Omega.... thats been promised for a couple of years now....

Im liking the lines on both the Buicks, the Avenir looks very nice, almost looks like a coupe - not so keen on the LaCrosse...
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F...

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29 August 2015, 19:16:28 »

Thought it might have been the new Omega.... thats been promised for a couple of years now....

It won't happen unless it comes in the form of a hybrid or Tesla type all electric car.  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 30 August 2015, 00:37:22 »

Where the cost of platform development is so high all global manufacturers use them globally. Some markets get the new platforms before others, very often in their home nation. You can see from the latest launches that GM is putting much effort into improving everything including large amounts of weight reduction, some of it through the use of replacing steel with aluminium structures. :y :y :y

I suspect with so much emphasis on fuel consumption and plant food emissions that the trend for weight reduction and increasing engine and transmission system efficiency will continue. :y :y :y
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 21 queries.