Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kiev - Who pays?  (Read 666 times)

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
Kiev - Who pays?
« on: 02 February 2014, 19:18:10 »

Just met a friend who had been to Kiev , I was pretty surprised on the details in point of the events on the Maydan . Watching TV you can't see how well organized and tuned mass there is in the city. People get salary for being out there, free hosting, free eat three times per day,  complete self sefense training from veterans of Afghanistan and Karabach. Free cold proof dresses, boots for the people there are.  Well organized net of flats where you can take a bath, long long queue of ToiTois etc etc...everything for free ???
Who pays for it?  EU? Hardly believe...
C20NE - X25XE

cem_devecioglu

Re: Kiev - Who pays?
« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2014, 20:26:34 »

Just met a friend who had been to Kiev , I was pretty surprised on the details in point of the events on the Maydan . Watching TV you can't see how well organized and tuned mass there is in the city. People get salary for being out there, free hosting, free eat three times per day,  complete self sefense training from veterans of Afghanistan and Karabach. Free cold proof dresses, boots for the people there are.  Well organized net of flats where you can take a bath, long long queue of ToiTois etc etc...everything for free ???
Who pays for it?  EU? Hardly believe...

'm m not sure of complete list.. but Soros will be at the top without doubt.. and the second is not that hard to predict.. 3 letters

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Kiev - Who pays?
« Reply #2 on: 02 February 2014, 21:47:49 »

Good question, I will ask my wife tomorrow to see if she knows, but all the main successful Ukrainian political parties to date have been part of rich Ukrainian oligarchy families or have them as allies.

To successfully run as president you need a fund of around $100m and those that support you will expect some payback.

To break this mold is very much part of what the demonstrations are about. Whether Victor Klitschkos' party is any different I guess time will tell.

Closer ties with Russia is seen as more of the same.
« Last Edit: 02 February 2014, 21:54:50 by Rods2 »
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.