Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Sally jones R.I H  (Read 3141 times)

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
Re: Sally jones R.I H
« Reply #15 on: 12 October 2017, 18:00:37 »

do girl jehadis get the virgins? ::)

I think you'll find that their reward is to be the virgins

Lincs Robert

« Reply #16 on: 12 October 2017, 18:03:49 »

+1

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12 October 2017, 23:17:54 »

Do animals also go to this so called god...  :-\ :-\

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 13 October 2017, 02:39:46 »

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/britains-most-wanted-female-terrorist-white-widow-sally-jones-killed-in-drone-strike-reports-say/ar-AAtjHU5?ocid=spartanntp

Rest In Hell you vile bitch

Hopefully you took a while to die

Apparently that nice Mr Corbyn doesn't see it that way.  ::)

http://www.westmonster.com/jeremy-corbyn-isis-white-widow-sally-jones-terror-islamic-state-syria-brexit-remain/

Like me, I don't think you are any illusions on what Marxist Corbyn will do. We will both be eliminated as enemies of the state. Like happened in Soviet times with the families disappearing from my wife's village to never be seen or heard from again. Life and death was in the hands of the local party commissioner. Not grovel enough, enemy of the state, not pay a big enough bribe, enemy of the state, not offer your wife's/daughter's services if he fancied them, enemy of the state, dangerous free-thinking intellectual, enemy of the state. I'm sure you get the picture. >:( >:( >:(

Even now my wife will never complain to anybody in authority when I asked her why, why do you think my family is still here! It makes you realize how lucky we are living in a democracy. Don't lose it by voting in Marxist Colbyn. >:( >:( >:(

For those who think it will not happen in the UK, read up on how easy it is to get emergency powers with a parliamentary majority and change our constitution into a one-party state and it will frighten you, all you require is a parliamentary majority and like-minded ruthless MP's (which is why a purge of MP's is currently happening in the Labour party) and it is a one-party Marxist state game on. >:( >:( >:(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 13 October 2017, 17:56:30 »

I don't think that anyone is going to mourn the likes of her or her kind, but I do wonder at how numb and complacent we have become at the Western powers carrying out extra judicial killings in foreign lands supposedly in defence of our own countries.  :-\

After reading Rods post above, it also makes me wonder how long it will be before people are getting zapped by a drone as they come out of Tesco's because they didn't pay their TV licence?   :o   ::)   ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 13 October 2017, 18:55:46 »

I don't think that anyone is going to mourn the likes of her or her kind, but I do wonder at how numb and complacent we have become at the Western powers carrying out extra judicial killings in foreign lands supposedly in defence of our own countries.  :-\

After reading Rods post above, it also makes me wonder how long it will be before people are getting zapped by a drone as they come out of Tesco's because they didn't pay their TV licence?   :o   ::)   ;D

I can't imagine the tv licence stasi ever becoming that moderate. ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 13 October 2017, 19:01:00 »

Hmmm, that all sounds pretty reasonable to me. Goes well with TBs mass cull      ::)

BUT . . . . . can I add few things before it is implimented

Zapped for . . . . . (big breath in) . .

Chucking rubbish out of cars
Parking in disabled bays
Tailgating
Swearing loudly in public

. . . . . . . Actually the list is too long

Ok, right. Now who controls the drones. I need a word in ear . . .  ;D

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 13 October 2017, 20:05:45 »

I know when I saw this on the news it hadn't actually been confirmed that she'd been killed,so is it now for sure?I do hope so.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 13 October 2017, 20:47:23 »

I know when I saw this on the news it hadn't actually been confirmed that she'd been killed,so is it now for sure?I do hope so.

The intelligence people say she was killed in June but they are unwilling to send in a specials operations team to gather DNA evidence to prove without doubt she has been killed. ;)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.