Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: '00 Facelift 2.5V6 CDX Saloon £250  (Read 1920 times)

Phil

• View Profile
'00 Facelift 2.5V6 CDX Saloon £250
« on: 24 March 2014, 12:14:56 »

I am selling my saloon as its been replaced with a 3.2 Estate

The car is a 2000 'W' reg 2.5 V6 CDX auto in blue.

I purchased it in April 2004 with 98k on the clock and have been using it as a 'weekend car', so it currently has 140k on it, yes its only done 42k in 10 years.

Usual CDX spec including HID's, cruise control, dual circuit ECC, 4 electric windows, heated electric mirrors, remote central locking, electricly operated sunroof, alloy wheels etc etc.

Also has towbar with single electrics which has mainly been used for towing a boat so only light work

Also has fully working rear blind

Its starts and runs with no mechanical issues, however as its been sitting for 5 months it appears the exhaust has started to blow.

It also needs the cam covers doing fairly sure one cover is cracked but have a pair of 2nd hand covers to go on that will be thrown in with the sale.

Had new crank sensor installed 2 weeks before it was taken off the road

All 4 tyres have plenty of tread with the fronts having done less than 500 miles, these are Maxxis and the rears are Verdestein

The bodywork cosmetically not great, scuffs to bumper and dent in rear of roof where a tile fell off my house a few years ago.

It currently has proper CDX facelift leather seats but these will be removed and cloth put back in, or for extra £100 leather can be left in.

Currently SORN and no MOT, have previous MOT certs

Pictures show with no number plate as its SORN and recently transfered cherished plate but have all documents to show transfers and V5 present in my name at my home address

I will not be breaking it for parts, I can't be arsed and don't have the time.

If it doesn't sell in next few weeks it will be scrapped after I have taken a few bits off that I can use in my estate.

Car is in Essex approx 2 miles from junction 30/31 of M25, I do have access to a trailer and for a reasonable fee can deliver within reason

As per title £250 and its yours with cloth interior or £350 with leather

Phil

• View Profile
Re: '00 Facelift 2.5V6 CDX Saloon £250
« Reply #1 on: 24 March 2014, 12:17:19 »

Engine bay picture missed off above:-

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.