Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: National Insurance record.  (Read 1391 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
National Insurance record.
« on: 19 November 2020, 15:28:10 »

Been looking on the gov.uk website today & came across one that tells you your complete national insurance record  payments, totted mine up to just over £50,000 didn't think that was too bad at all, so in around 6 years I should be in profit from the state pension, amazing what a grey boring afternoon can make you do.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
Re: National Insurance record.
« Reply #1 on: 19 November 2020, 15:33:03 »

2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 November 2020, 15:48:08 »

Do you have to turn it over halfway through? :D
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 November 2020, 18:40:14 »

Interesting data .. seems I have 48 years of contributions, including 8 years pre-1975 for which there is no data ...  adding up my contributions shown comes to around £46,000 !! (obviously with a tad more for those missing years)

Going by my current OAP I will break-even after 79 months ...   6 years 7 months with no increase in pension ... as I started to draw the OAP at age 65 break-even is at 71 yrs 7 months .... not too long to go then !!

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 November 2020, 18:54:40 »

You're never that old already :o
Onanists always think outside the box.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19 November 2020, 18:59:31 »

Been looking on the gov.uk website today & came across one that tells you your complete national insurance record  payments, totted mine up to just over £50,000 didn't think that was too bad at all, so in around 6 years I should be in profit from the state pension, amazing what a grey boring afternoon can make you do.

The UK state pension is a conundrum wrapped in an enigma.
I've been trying to get an explanation as to why they have deducted nigh on 20% of mine for over four months now with explanations  given ( four pages ) so far  that would defy Albert Einstein .
There is also a section within the Gov.UK site that will list all the private pension schemes that you were a member of . This was an absolute goldmine for me throwing two VERY  lucrative pensions that I had no idea I was a member of .
Oh , and if you think that your contributions / payments ratio is good >eleven years contributions into the Irish state pension gave me a full pension and those contributions are paid back in less than 6 months ..... :)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 November 2020, 19:04:58 »

I've been trying to get an explanation as to why they have deducted nigh on 20% of mine for over four months now with explanations  given ( four pages ) so far  that would defy Albert Einstein .
There is also a section within the Gov.UK site that will list all the private pension schemes that you were a member of . This was an absolute goldmine for me throwing two VERY  lucrative pensions that I had no idea I was a member of .
Oh , and if you think that your contributions / payments ratio is good >eleven years contributions into the Irish state pension gave me a full pension and those contributions are paid back in less than 6 months ..... :)

Do you or anyone else have the link to that please? Might be useful to Mrs V and possibly many others on the forum.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 19 November 2020, 19:47:44 »

Do you or anyone else have the link to that please? Might be useful to Mrs V and possibly many others on the forum.

I've just spent 10 minutes looking and so far not found it . You will have to go through your gateway personal identity to get into the section that is relevent .
Best suggestion I have is to call the International Pension Centre ( if you are domiciled outside the UK )  and ask the question there . They will have that info in your historical file and I speak from experience as it was when asking for an explanation as to my query that the chap on the phone said you were a member of **** schemes between  X and Y that I initially was introduced to these two unknown schemes that I mentioned .
Page 5 on here for UK  .
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/324636/br1.pdf

I'll have another look later and pass it on if I find it .

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 19 November 2020, 20:05:48 »

Here's another point of contact .
https://www.gov.uk/find-pension-contact-details

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 19 November 2020, 21:24:02 »

:y
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.