Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing piece of 'graffiti'  (Read 4747 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing piece of 'graffiti'
« Reply #30 on: 17 August 2019, 16:25:38 »

Alright, calm down, calm down.  :P ;D ;D...…………………...now you can call me a thick Paddy, and we,ll then forget all about.  :P ;)

Yep.....Albs is right. Giving and taking the piss is part of the forum........and we all miss Bernard Manning. ::)

He is a thick paddy who loves French cars......whilst I am an inbred carrot crunch who spends his day sucking on a piece of straw...... and you are an untrustworthy scouser  who seems to have lost his sense of humour.

As Albs says.......calm down, calm down. :D ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 17 August 2019, 16:27:34 »

I imagine that many scousers are not a fan of Boris Johnson following his comments about Liverpool and it's people.

Nope.  Just like the Sun newspaper, something to be used in a toilet in and around Liverpool! True scousers do not forget :y :y

After 15 pints in a scouse drinking pit they do tend to forget........unless of course it's their signing on day. ::) ::) ::) ::) ;) 8)
No one has signed on for a good while now, it's all done online. Some of the comments on here really show how sheltered and out of touch some people are, living in the days of Harry Enfield or Bernard Manning.

:y :y I agree!  Bloody stereotyping that I have criticised before, with my lack of humour for these things, often by people who should either know better or who do not know the subject matter at all!! >:(

As for the unemployment question; Liverpool currently has an unemployment rate of 5%, against London's 4%. Considering how successive governments, managers, unions, coupled with people lacking imagination to meet the current trends, have treated areas like Liverpool, and for that matter all 'The North' over many decades, that ain't bad!

Going back to the subject of STEMO'S thread; the really good graffiti frequently is created due to how it is perceived particular areas of society,  and the individual, as in the above, is being treated by the "Lords and Masters".  Power to their elbows! 8) 8) :y :y

As for you Lizzie......you are a mere girlie and therefore not entitled to an opinion. ;) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 17 August 2019, 17:32:00 »

I imagine that many scousers are not a fan of Boris Johnson following his comments about Liverpool and it's people.

Nope.  Just like the Sun newspaper, something to be used in a toilet in and around Liverpool! True scousers do not forget :y :y

After 15 pints in a scouse drinking pit they do tend to forget........unless of course it's their signing on day. ::) ::) ::) ::) ;) 8)
No one has signed on for a good while now, it's all done online. Some of the comments on here really show how sheltered and out of touch some people are, living in the days of Harry Enfield or Bernard Manning.

:y :y I agree!  Bloody stereotyping that I have criticised before, with my lack of humour for these things, often by people who should either know better or who do not know the subject matter at all!! >:(

As for the unemployment question; Liverpool currently has an unemployment rate of 5%, against London's 4%. Considering how successive governments, managers, unions, coupled with people lacking imagination to meet the current trends, have treated areas like Liverpool, and for that matter all 'The North' over many decades, that ain't bad!

Going back to the subject of STEMO'S thread; the really good graffiti frequently is created due to how it is perceived particular areas of society,  and the individual, as in the above, is being treated by the "Lords and Masters".  Power to their elbows! 8) 8) :y :y

As for you Lizzie......you are a mere girlie and therefore not entitled to an opinion. ;) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Oh yes, do not worry Opti, I know my place on this Forum!! ::) ::) ::)

But unlike some now departed women on here, I metaphorically fight for my rights to voice an opinion :D :D :D ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 17 August 2019, 17:43:46 »

But unlike some now departed women on here, I metaphorically fight for my rights to voice an opinion :D :D :D ;)

Good.....I like a woman with balls......Oh, hang on, perhaps I had better revise that statement before I travel to Thailand... :o :o :o ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 17 August 2019, 19:13:15 »

Good.....I like a woman with balls......Oh, hang on, perhaps I had better revise that statement before I travel to Thailand... :o :o :o ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Yes, beware of the ladyboys. Oh, hang on, you may like them!! :o :o :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 17 August 2019, 23:28:17 »

Alright, calm down, calm down.  :P ;D ;D...…………………...now you can call me a thick Paddy, and we,ll then forget all about.  :P ;)
Non, Pierre.  ;D

I can put up with you calling me a thick paddy, but I wont stand for that kind of language.  >:(

:P
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.