Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I know it was wrong of me....  (Read 3291 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: I know it was wrong of me....
« Reply #15 on: 30 January 2019, 23:13:47 »

The Echo ? is that still going ? I only buy the Big Issue North when I'm out and about.  Which reminds me, HOW many homeless rough sleepers does Liverpool have.  There was one in every other door way.
I blame T May and her cronies.
You would :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #16 on: 31 January 2019, 06:41:49 »

The Echo ? is that still going ? I only buy the Big Issue North when I'm out and about.  Which reminds me, HOW many homeless rough sleepers does Liverpool have.  There was one in every other door way.
Yes, the Echo is still going, but is now owned by Trinity Mirror and is based in Manchester.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 31 January 2019, 17:34:45 »

I blame the New Labour experiment

The subsequent governments have been trying to curb the spending (of money we aint got) initiated by smiler and co.
Grumpy old man

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 28 February 2019, 17:51:06 »

;D Can't help my Middle Class Social Liberal Christian Democrat Upbringing.  Parents are born again Christians, one of whom worked in computing in the 50's (all the way to 2001) and the other who was an RE Teacher, and then retrained and became a personnel manager and then ran a YTS scheme in the 80's.

Mostly I've rejected the Christianity bit, but mostly I hate politicians of all parties, for being lying scum bags.

Please like me  ;D 

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01 March 2019, 07:35:18 »

;D Can't help my Middle Class Social Liberal Christian Democrat Upbringing.  Parents are born again Christians, one of whom worked in computing in the 50's (all the way to 2001) and the other who was an RE Teacher, and then retrained and became a personnel manager and then ran a YTS scheme in the 80's.

Mostly I've rejected the Christianity bit, but mostly I hate politicians of all parties, for being lying scum bags.

Please like me  ;D
The only thing that anyone, you included, can blame on their parents the names that they gave you. The rest is all on you.

Incidentally, I know of one couple who named their two children Dylan (1979) and Florence (1981) and told them that they were named after Dylan Thomas and Florence Nightingale respectively. Suffice to say that Dylan is still partial to the occasional dose of green...  :D
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.