Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Not one 3.2 for sale  (Read 9130 times)

05omegav6

Re: Not one 3.2 for sale
« Reply #30 on: 29 October 2014, 21:09:20 »

Too many miles for me Al. It might not even make it through the year  ;D
Rubbish... If mine can manage 270k and still function, then that one should last another decade... Especially as you apparently drive like Tunnie :D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 29 October 2014, 21:13:03 »

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

chrisgixer

« Reply #32 on: 29 October 2014, 21:17:05 »

:)  3.2
No good Emd, it's bloody silver!  :P
...and on German ebay ::)

Nein Schise!  :o  :D  ;D

Not to mention left hand drive. Yeah, didn't notice that either, DIDYA ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 29 October 2014, 21:23:19 »

You just don't understand me, do you....  :'(  Seufzer!  ::)  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

omega3000

« Reply #34 on: 29 October 2014, 21:23:41 »

Worth the money , surprised no one had paid the bin price link

Dink in rear bumper, cam covers still leaking lots and lots of oil on underside of gear box and mid exhaust, sat-nav does not work, just under 100k on clock, park pilot does not work, low on coolant, HID's need a polish.

New after market wishbones
very little rust
only 3 miles from me :y

Easy sorted  :y

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 29 October 2014, 21:25:48 »

Dink in rear bumper, cam covers still leaking lots and lots of oil on underside of gear box and mid exhaust, sat-nav does not work, just under 100k on clock, park pilot does not work, low on coolant, HID's need a polish.

very little rust

but do I buy it :-\ ::) ;)

chrisgixer

« Reply #36 on: 29 October 2014, 21:33:06 »

You just don't understand me, do you....  :'(  Seufzer!  ::)  ;D

With pride, no! :) (Kichern) ;D

SMD

• Omega Knight
  • London
    • :( nowt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 29 October 2014, 21:50:04 »

Chris - I'm not expecting a minter like Lizzie Zooms for example. Mine needed a bit of work doing to get it up to standard I was happy with. I never got it perfect, everytime I got close something else went wrong. I expect every newly purchased Omega to need wishbones and WIM (unless purchased from OOF - maybe).  Mine needed a new wing mirror, roof aerial,  cambelt (×2), suspension work, new tyres, brakes, cam covers etc but most importantly body and interior was near mint. No rust. I don't mind minor scratches that will polish out.

Omegaman, Al -  I see your point and your probably right about most parts being replaced (everything on mine was on originals, even cam cover gaskets!) but for long term ownership it has to be a low miler. Doesn't have to be black but that is the preferred colour.

Al, I don't drive like Tunnie. I was just trying to appear normal in front of Chris. I didn't realise it would get me a bad reputation  ;D

Kev, PM me when if/when you want to sell  :y

chrisgixer

« Reply #38 on: 29 October 2014, 21:56:05 »

Chris - I'm not expecting a minter like Lizzie Zooms for example. Mine needed a bit of work doing to get it up to standard I was happy with. I never got it perfect, everytime I got close something else went wrong. I expect every newly purchased Omega to need wishbones and WIM (unless purchased from OOF - maybe).  Mine needed a new wing mirror, roof aerial,  cambelt (×2), suspension work, new tyres, brakes, cam covers etc but most importantly body and interior was near mint. No rust. I don't mind minor scratches that will polish out.

Omegaman, Al -  I see your point and your probably right about most parts being replaced (everything on mine was on originals, even cam cover gaskets!) but for long term ownership it has to be a low miler. Doesn't have to be black but that is the preferred colour.

Al, I don't drive like Tunnie. I was just trying to appear normal in front of Chris. I didn't realise it would get me a bad reputation  ;D

He does yaknow.  :-X ;)

chrisgixer

« Reply #39 on: 29 October 2014, 21:56:39 »

.....not that there's anything wrong with that of course. :y

SMD

• Omega Knight
  • London
    • :( nowt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 29 October 2014, 22:10:28 »

He does yaknow.  :-X ;)

Git !  ;D  That tunnie fella must be a good driver

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 29 October 2014, 22:25:51 »

very little rust

Think I may pop over to him tomorrow with some cash just to see how much he wants ::) ::) :o

kevinp58

• Omega Knight
  • kent
    • 2002 3.2 elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 29 October 2014, 22:53:49 »

Ok will do

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 02 November 2014, 10:36:20 »

Dink in rear bumper, cam covers still leaking lbots and lots of oil on underside of gear box and mid exhaust, sat-nav does not work, just under 100k on clock, park pilot does not work, low on coolant, HID's need a polish.

very little rust

Think I may pop over to him tomorrow with some cash just to see how much he wants ::) ::) :o

So the 3.2 got to £800 odds, but that was not enough for the owner even with all that is wrong with it. When I looked at it the other Saturday he said he wanted £1200 until I pointed out all the faults and the fact that he had the wrong mileage on the add, which was then pulled and the advert with £1200 buy it now put up. So what do we all think would be a good offer  :-\

omega3000

« Reply #44 on: 02 November 2014, 11:55:47 »

So the 3.2 got to £800 odds, but that was not enough for the owner even with all that is wrong with it. When I looked at it the other Saturday he said he wanted £1200 until I pointed out all the faults and the fact that he had the wrong mileage on the add, which was then pulled and the advert with £1200 buy it now put up. So what do we all think would be a good offer  :-\

I think he's being greedy  :( He will never sell it for £1200 with those faults , if it didnt need anything doing then full price would be acceptable imo  ::)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.