Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Tosser Trump blunders again  (Read 16322 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Tosser Trump blunders again
« Reply #105 on: 07 June 2020, 10:28:22 »

This thread posted on Twitter yesterday is a worthwhile read in my opinion.  I make no claims to the accuracy of the statistics, but it seems well researched and he provides his sources.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1268898468766134279.html

That is an excellent expression of the real truth! :y

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 07 June 2020, 10:43:04 »

Yes, it’s all ‘good fun’ until these fools get treated as they are treating the police etc, just because the cops have protection on they should never be assaulted with bottles,  stones, and various missiles, they are there to uphold the law and should be treated with respect even if we like it or not. If I And the majority of us have to observe these rules then I really cannot see how these clowns are allowed to get away with all this in Whitehall for example, they need to be identified, interviewed, and charged and made to pay for the waste of taxpayers money. Ffs it was not anything to do with us anyway!

This country will do sweet FA against any of these idiots running amok in these " protests" because nobody in power has the balls to direct the Police to make  a hard stand , I saw all this coming weeks ago & if I could so could others who are in a position to do something about it , it's been happening for years with the Police & Prison Service it's all anti authority no more no less.

and just what do you want ??

Please explain to this simple minded idiot just how around the Police can "arrest" 50-100,000 people ?? Physically impossible

Please explain how the courts can prosecute 50-100,000 people who are "innocent until proved guilty" in the UK ?? Physically impossible

Please explain why our Police - who we were all cheering as "keyworkers" a few days ago, are suddenly expendable targets in your rush to be "hard"

Please explain why you believe that excessive violence by the authorities in the UK would have a different outcome to excessive violence in the USA ??

The overarching principle of policing in the UK is "police by consent" ... I would not like to see that destroyed by those who simply like to display and exert power against the people.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 07 June 2020, 11:36:05 »

Yes, it’s all ‘good fun’ until these fools get treated as they are treating the police etc, just because the cops have protection on they should never be assaulted with bottles,  stones, and various missiles, they are there to uphold the law and should be treated with respect even if we like it or not. If I And the majority of us have to observe these rules then I really cannot see how these clowns are allowed to get away with all this in Whitehall for example, they need to be identified, interviewed, and charged and made to pay for the waste of taxpayers money. Ffs it was not anything to do with us anyway!

This country will do sweet FA against any of these idiots running amok in these " protests" because nobody in power has the balls to direct the Police to make  a hard stand , I saw all this coming weeks ago & if I could so could others who are in a position to do something about it , it's been happening for years with the Police & Prison Service it's all anti authority no more no less.

Please explain to this simple minded idiot just how around the Police can "arrest" 50-100,000 people ?? Physically impossible

Please explain how the courts can prosecute 50-100,000 people who are "innocent until proved guilty" in the UK ?? Physically impossible

Please explain why our Police - who we were all cheering as "keyworkers" a few days ago, are suddenly expendable targets in your rush to be "hard"

Please explain why you believe that excessive violence by the authorities in the UK would have a different outcome to excessive violence in the USA ??

The overarching principle of policing in the UK is "police by consent" ... I would not like to see that destroyed by those who simply like to display and exert power against the people.

Well let it all carry on , when they enter your house just let them do it ,stand by & watch everything you've worked for get destroyed by morons.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 07 June 2020, 12:12:56 »

Well let it all carry on , when they enter your house just let them do it ,stand by & watch everything you've worked for get destroyed by morons.

I was hoping for a rational explanation .. not a "sound bite" lifted from some MSM or reactionary site.  Quite how demonstraters in London are going to "enter your house just let them do it ,stand by & watch everything you've worked for get destroyed" here in wiltshire I'm not 100% sure, perhaps you could also explain that argument fully ?? AFAIK not a single house was entered and destroyed yesterday.
« Last Edit: 07 June 2020, 12:14:38 by Entwood »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 07 June 2020, 12:19:42 »

Two things:

1. About the only thing that can be done is to root out the instigators of the disorder and deal with them.

Controlling a mob without force is almost impossible, unfortunately, as you say the civilian authorities have their hands tied, and short of having counsel and judiciary on site to process those who are intent on rioting and looting, there is really nothing they can do but watch.

Martial Law would ultimately stop the behaviour, but wouldn't be pretty. And would be seen as an act of oppression.

Eventually normal people are going to have enough of the mindless behaviour. And will expect something visible and decisive to be done.

2. 14% of the UK population is non white, in the US, this is nearer 28%, but at 12%, there are fewer blacks than Hispanic/Latino (14%).

Racial minorities should not be victimised by the fact that any representative system will always under represent them. This is pretty clear cut here as the census data groups are clearly defined with only 8 ethnic groups...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom

In the States, there are 20, which serves only to further minoritise non whites...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

Perhaps, instead of identifying everyone by colour or ethnicity, we should move to identifying people by residency... ie, if you live in the UK, you are British rather than black or white. If you live in the US, then you are American.

As a citizen/resident you agree to be bound by the law of that land, and in return, the law, and its government and officers, respect the right to honour the ethnic and religious traditions of the individuals and communities with absolutely no prejudice. This could also be applied to sexuality, although traditionalists won't be happy.

Can it really be that hard?

On a side note, speaking as a white heterosexual middle class male, why do i feel like a minority in all of this?
Onanists always think outside the box.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 07 June 2020, 12:27:09 »

I was hoping for a rational explanation .. not a "sound bite" lifted from some MSM or reactionary site.  Quite how demonstraters in London are going to "enter your house just let them do it ,stand by & watch everything you've worked for get destroyed" here in wiltshire I'm not 100% sure, perhaps you could also explain that argument fully ?? AFAIK not a single house was entered and destroyed yesterday.

I've dealt with people like this for the last 22 years and they laugh at the Law & Officers who try their hardest to uphold it, these people are exactly the type who will enter peoples homes & steal things rather than work for something. I did not say anything about them entering homes yesterday , but many probably did earlier in their lives, but snowflakes will always find an excuse to let them get away with their behaviour.
« Last Edit: 07 June 2020, 12:37:48 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 07 June 2020, 12:33:17 »

Kicking the shit out of the disrespectful snivelling turds in the 3rd/4th form didn't stop them from doing whatever they wanted under the cover of the Child Act.

The ONLY thing that had any effect was removing their freedoms or making the lives of their peers just as miserable.

Martial law and enforced curfews would be about the only solution, but doesn't really have a place in an otherwise decent society, but if the riots and looting continue, then it may be the only option short of a civil war.

STEMO

« Reply #112 on: 07 June 2020, 12:40:51 »

Kicking the shit out of the disrespectful snivelling turds in the 3rd/4th form didn't stop them from doing whatever they wanted under the cover of the Child Act.

The ONLY thing that had any effect was removing their freedoms or making the lives of their peers just as miserable.

Martial law and enforced curfews would be about the only solution, but doesn't really have a place in an otherwise decent society, but if the riots and looting continue, then it may be the only option short of a civil war.
They won't continue though, they'll die a death like every one previously. Someone should ask those among them capable of stringing two sentences together, rather than shouting meaningless slogans, what they would actually like to see changed.
Our laws? I think they'll find they deal with equality and disability quite well.
Positive discrimination? That's as abhorrent as racism.
Changing certain people's mindset so they're not racist anymore? Yeah, right.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 07 June 2020, 12:55:00 »

I'm off to church. It's Sunday. :)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 07 June 2020, 12:55:54 »

Are they open yet ? 😄

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 07 June 2020, 12:56:30 »

If we're racist simply because we happen to be part of a majority group, then surely the easiest way to deal with this is to remove race from the equation. That way, we're ALL in the SAME group.

Of course this would make it impossible to be victim on board whatever bandwagon is popular this minute.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 07 June 2020, 13:01:07 »

Are they open yet ? 😄
A church, by its purest definition, is a gathering of like minded people. The noun given to the building we know of as a 'church' is a symbolic gesture.

Ergo, the good Lord's 'church' could either be his private chapel, or an open field where people might gather (in a suitably socially distanced manner). And as it's a nice day...  :D

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 07 June 2020, 13:02:17 »

The last time that there were riots in Croydon the only thing that stopped it was the weather , it started pouring & they went indoors managed to destroy Reeves Corner though.

STEMO

« Reply #118 on: 07 June 2020, 13:02:39 »

Are they open yet ? 😄
A church, by its purest definition, is a gathering of like minded people. The noun given to the building we know of as a 'church' is a symbolic gesture.

Ergo, the good Lord's 'church' could either be his private chapel, or an open field where people might gather (in a suitably socially distanced manner). And as it's a nice day...  :D
Glad I'm not religious, it's pissing it down here.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 07 June 2020, 13:03:34 »

Are they open yet ? 😄

Hallelujah praise the Lord..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.