Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Breaking Omegas??  (Read 3313 times)

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
Re: Breaking Omegas??
« Reply #15 on: 17 August 2006, 09:27:21 »

will have a look paul - i will have the other rover away in thw next fortnight and then i can really rip up the omega.....if only the inside was not so bad i may think about fixing it up.....but theres more profit in breaking her

both cats are gone so i think some of the crap may have gone through the mids - but will look

by the way mate - never yet got round to replacing my mv6 twins with something else - but your still first refusal - if your still looking when the time comes around!!

OK mate cheers, yeah I'm in no real hurry as this exhaust will probably last about 5 years (unfortunately!) it's just too damn loud. But I can't bring myself to spend £250 on replacing it with a new system when the one that's on it hardly has a bit of rust :(

BTW Sorry to hear about your Rover... I know what it's like to spend loads of time and effort on a car, I had my first one for years and upgraded most of the car to the top-spec parts myself. So I realise it's about so much more than money, I was quite sad to see that car finally sold even after I'd stopped using it and left it parked up for over a year! Best of luck with finding the scumbags  >:(

Cheers Paul thanks for the support  :)
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.