Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Terror threat  (Read 7640 times)

TheOutcast

Terror threat
« on: 11 August 2006, 09:29:16 »

Does anybody have any thoughts on the latest terror alert?
Me? I think it was started by the baggage handlers. Think how much better their pickings will be, with all the digital cameras, lap tops, and mobile phones, in the hold luggage. [smiley=evil.gif]
Of course, it could just be the latest move by the Bush / Blair alliance, to keep us all under control. 1984 here we come. (just a few years late)[smiley=beer.gif]

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Terror threat
« Reply #1 on: 11 August 2006, 09:34:31 »

lol.

I'm saddened to say, I think this will be a factor of our lives from now on.  After the publicity of the WTC attacks, large extremist organisations are trying to better it - I reckon every 5 yrs there will be something. Thank goodness this one was thwarted (lucky?), but there will always be a next time...
Grumpy old man

mr des

• limerick, ireland
  • Doh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 August 2006, 09:44:51 »

the world is indeed under threat from a great terror but its not the one the media tell us about, if you think about it for a millisecond its easy to see who go around deposing any administration they dont approve of / get the best deal on oil. they are the one who has started all recent wars, fund ethnic clensing in the middle east, stole land to create israel because they felt sorry for what hitler did (a terrible thing, but why oh why not give em germany) and lets not forget who were the only terrorists to use nuclear bombs not once but twice against a crippled civilian population who posed no threat to their so called ideals (basically screw everyone else were number 1) until the americans learn to stay on their side of the world or get colonised by china were all gonna be looking over our shoulders. just my 2p.
i want to shine in the eye of orion but i drove my sole through the black hole

TheOutcast

« Reply #3 on: 11 August 2006, 10:17:07 »

lol.

I'm saddened to say, I think this will be a factor of our lives from now on.  After the publicity of the WTC attacks, large extremist organisations are trying to better it - I reckon every 5 yrs there will be something. Thank goodness this one was thwarted (lucky?), but there will always be a next time...
So, you think it was real then?
Not like Sadam's WMD. Or the house that was raided a few weeks ago, when some innocent guy got shot!
I know, I know, it's no good waiting until it happens, and then saying Oops, should've spotted that.
I guess I'm just a doubting Thomas who doesn't trust the authorities.

mr des

• limerick, ireland
  • Doh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 August 2006, 10:21:50 »

you cant trust them not on their past performances, there are so many wheels within wheels, and working in the dreaded media i can tell you for sure not to believe anything on the news. you are only told what they want you to hear.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 August 2006, 10:22:43 »

Yep, I do believe it was real.

Also, that raided house a few weeks ago, didn't they arrest one of the brothers a few days ago?

Although some may, rightly or wrongly, consider Blair to be one of Bush's puppets, its worth remembering that they do not run the country, they are purely frontmen....
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 August 2006, 10:24:40 »

you cant trust them not on their past performances, there are so many wheels within wheels, and working in the dreaded media i can tell you for sure not to believe anything on the news. you are only told what they want you to hear.
Yup, the bulk of the population will go along with the view portrayed by the popularist media, such as tabloid and TV, and this is usually a very one sided view...
Grumpy old man

mr des

• limerick, ireland
  • Doh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11 August 2006, 10:30:34 »

ok... ididnt mean it to sound so sweeping and paranoid i suppose what i was trying to say is for instance if a document is leaked why was it leaked and by who? have to agree with what theboy says above it is very one sided and unfortunately a lot of this is actually down to the reporters/ editors personal view, i think im the only one with professional impartiality and i only take the bloody pictures

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11 August 2006, 13:34:19 »

At the end of the day I think we should be thankful that these scumbags were routed out. Imagine the outrage had they gone ahead with their plot and around 3000 souls ended up in the Atlantic Ocean in bits. I have nothing but praise for the organisations that spend years of painstaking research tracking these bas**rds down.

My only gripe is that if and when they come up for sentencing is that some  fcucking idiots from the PC or Human Rights brigade will defend them saying what unfortunate misguided souls they are and they'll get away with a few years stir and then be unleashed to do it all over again >:( >:(

Had to get that one off my chest!!
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11 August 2006, 13:59:46 »

Its interesting for me as I used to have an interest in history.

The USA today has an economy which is on the verge of going pop and have its currency devalued due to the huge national debts. It continues to seek and secure the one thing needed to maintain its economy....oil.

In history this has happened on more than one occasion, the most recent being Hitlers Germany where all things were good with full employment thanks to an inflation driven economy and the growing war machine.....we all know how that finished.

The USA is now in my opinion carrying out a similar response be it on a more publicly acceptable scale (media and communciatiosn is much better these days)........but for how long can it go on. People will always rebel against this type of action in what ever manner they feel is most effective, unfortunately it tends to be violence.

I must admit we have had a close escape....this time but, there will be more.

Now if they targeted Blair and Prescott rather than Joe Public......(how could youmiss Prescott, simply pop a hand grenade in a pie and place it within 500m of him....)
« Last Edit: 11 August 2006, 14:03:12 by Mark »

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11 August 2006, 14:06:55 »

I take it from that response, prescott your a number one fan of. :)

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11 August 2006, 14:14:03 »

I take it from that response, prescott your a number one fan of. :)

Two Shags......what a waste of space he really is. Only good for running 2 cars and shagging 2 women......wait....stop it now, think I'm getting on a polital soapbox here :-/

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11 August 2006, 14:14:54 »

And good at thumping stupid tree hugging idiots in the gob....
Grumpy old man

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11 August 2006, 14:16:12 »

And good at thumping stupid tree hugging idiots in the gob....

[smiley=lolk.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=grin.gif]

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11 August 2006, 14:17:57 »

Well he should stick to what hes good at......which doesn't include running a depertment.....which is why he doesn't have one any more, bet he didn't get a pay cut though!

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 11 August 2006, 14:19:09 »

Well he should stick to what hes good at......which doesn't include running a depertment.....which is why he doesn't have one any more, bet he didn't get a pay cut though!
He cannot afford a pay cut - we all know how much it costs to fill an Omega with fuel. Imagine how much a pair of Jags are....
Grumpy old man

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 11 August 2006, 14:22:00 »

He cannot afford a pay cut - we all know how much it costs to fill an Omega with fuel. Imagine how much a pair of Jags are....

Probably not as much as a pair of women ;D ;D

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11 August 2006, 14:23:02 »

Probably not as much as a pair of women ;D ;D

pmsl  ;D  ;D  ;D

Jay w

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth/Poole
  • omega gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11 August 2006, 15:49:21 »

the media are here to tell a story, and along the way that story may become 'embellished' a touch, but i think the truth is there were people out there who were planning such attacks. What concerns me more is how many other groups are there who are trying the same thing?

As for leaks, some are leaks for the sake of letting the news out without having to publically announce it (ie documents that have been found to have been leaked by a government official) and there are those that are leaked for either money (the press pay well for news scoops) or because the person who has leaked it has done so because it is something they do not believe in and so cannot condone, buy doing this they see that as some form of repentance.

As for the whole Blair/Bush thing, we have been in the US's pockets since WW2 it is just getting to the point where we now seem to be another US state and the prime minister is nothing more that a glorified puppet who answers to the white house, not the people of england...... >:(

I'll get off me soap box now and get my coat i think :-[

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11 August 2006, 17:52:49 »

Going back to the terror threat -

Well around 3,500 people die on Uk roads every year. Do we drive less because of that? Do we consider banning cars altogether?

No to the first, and no to the second.

The first is the numbers game - I never win the lottery, why should I be one on the plain that crash...?

The second is the price. Having no vehicles on UK roads (other than, say, emergency vehicles) will cripple the economy, price to high pay.

So we live with 3,500 deaths a year. Hey, that's life. And we fly. And go in the underground.

Life goes on...

Alas, no more Omegas....

TheOutcast

« Reply #20 on: 11 August 2006, 18:06:03 »

Well around 3,500 people die on Uk roads every year. Do we drive less because of that? Do we consider banning cars altogether?

The first is the numbers game - I never win the lottery, why should I be one on the plain that crash...?

The second is the price. Having no vehicles on UK roads (other than, say, emergency vehicles) will cripple the economy, price to high pay.

So we live with 3,500 deaths a year. Hey, that's life. And we fly. And go in the underground.

Life goes on...

I'll drink to that. [smiley=beer.gif]
But not while I'm driving of course. [smiley=engel017.gif]

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11 August 2006, 19:19:19 »

Life goes on...

While I agree in some of what you're saying, it doesn't get away from the fact that the perpetrators of these atrocities are scumbags of the earth and should be terminated!! >:(

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11 August 2006, 22:18:35 »

Bl***y hell, just seen Johnie 2 s***s on telly, they must have had him on charge overnight  [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
I like red cars

TheOutcast

« Reply #23 on: 11 August 2006, 22:25:57 »

Bl***y hell, just seen Johnie 2 s***s on telly, they must have had him on charge overnight  [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
Yeh, he seemed almost inteligent. Do you think it was a puppet? I couldn't see any strings. [smiley=grin.gif]

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 11 August 2006, 22:30:12 »

Yeh, he seemed almost inteligent. Do you think it was a puppet? I couldn't see any strings. [smiley=grin.gif]

Inteligent? Please don't insult the man :-?
I like red cars

Allenm

• Milton Keynes
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11 August 2006, 22:30:29 »

No,  they were waving a plate of pies at the fa% %$£**%, "say these words John and you can eat these while looking up the skirt of the newsreader!"

Jay w

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth/Poole
  • omega gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11 August 2006, 22:40:31 »

i found him to be patronising and moronic whist on TV.

His body language spoke different to his words and when he spoke there was no conviction there.....

Sorry i am a compulsive people watcher, it's part of the job

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12 August 2006, 01:19:35 »

Life goes on...

While I agree in some of what you're saying, it doesn't get away from the fact that the perpetrators of these atrocities are scumbags of the earth and should be terminated!! >:(

Well I think the similarity continues. Yes you should exterminate the terrorists, just as you should never have a let-up in the battle against road deaths. You should aim to achieve 100% success on both counts.

So yes, fight it with all your might but realistically you know that you can't stop every single drunk driver from getting behind the wheel just as you can't stop every half-wit nutter with a grudge around the world.

Alas, no more Omegas....

omega22

• Turriff, Aberdeenshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 12 August 2006, 01:45:43 »

Let's all holiday at Butlins, use video conferencing, stop flying everywhere and save the planet at the same time.

Redeye

• Lancashire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 12 August 2006, 08:14:17 »

What surprised me was the police made 24 arrests all over London and the SE and yet there were no reports of gunfights or massive struggles and yet these were supposedly desperate men about to commit mass murder, you'd have thought they would have put up a fight! It doesn't seem right, something strange about it to me, it went too smooth.

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #30 on: 12 August 2006, 11:17:00 »

oooo heavy stuff on here - all good comments folks

"which oil thread"......anyone  :)
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

TheOutcast

« Reply #31 on: 12 August 2006, 15:24:17 »

What surprised me was the police made 24 arrests all over London and the SE and yet there were no reports of gunfights or massive struggles and yet these were supposedly desperate men about to commit mass murder, you'd have thought they would have put up a fight! It doesn't seem right, something strange about it to me, it went too smooth.

You don't think they got the wrong people do you?  [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

stuart30

« Reply #32 on: 13 August 2006, 00:14:12 »

lol.

Thank goodness this one was thwarted (lucky?), but there will always be a next time...

But was it...i think they actually achieved exactly what they wanted,to create chaos and cause millions in lost revenue.??

I cant see this bomb in a bottle thing being a mass attack....im sure if they wanted they could stage something much more dramatic.

One things for sure,until we cut all ties with the US we are and will continue to be targeted the same way the US are. :-/

mr des

• limerick, ireland
  • Doh
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 13 August 2006, 10:04:25 »

noooooooo its not like they ever beat a confession out innocent people b4 execpt those poor lads in guilford, bermingham etc etc................

rob114

« Reply #34 on: 13 August 2006, 22:45:11 »

noooooooo its not like they ever beat a confession out innocent people b4 execpt those poor lads in guilford, bermingham etc etc................

Don't tar every police officer with the same brush - the rules are so different now - rightly so.

Whether they have got the right people or not ,think of the poor sods making the arrests not knowing if they would be blown 2 pieces.

I'm biased I know

v6man54deg              Geffd

• Wirral Merseyside
  • V6 man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 14 August 2006, 00:43:15 »

Very interesting - just read a book called Friendly Fire - all about how the americans got europe to go to war with a false promise of there help - they basically nearly made us bankrupt sold us lots of crap equipement and lost us our empire. they came out from a depression to a world leader!!!!!!!
Did you know that on the 31st of December this year we pay the last war debt payment!!!!!!!!!
we did have a few payment holidays - the last one being 2002 - just after that I ended up in the Gulf - must have been one of the concessions!!!!!!
Russia had alot more than us during the war from the states but only paid a fraction back

anyway a very good read, one that makes you think how the hell did they get away with that -well anyone who got in the way was bumped off, we went to war to free Poland - then gave it away to one of the countries who invaded it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its interesting for me as I used to have an interest in history.

The USA today has an economy which is on the verge of going pop and have its currency devalued due to the huge national debts. It continues to seek and secure the one thing needed to maintain its economy....oil.

In history this has happened on more than one occasion, the most recent being Hitlers Germany where all things were good with full employment thanks to an inflation driven economy and the growing war machine.....we all know how that finished.

The USA is now in my opinion carrying out a similar response be it on a more publicly acceptable scale (media and communciatiosn is much better these days)........but for how long can it go on. People will always rebel against this type of action in what ever manner they feel is most effective, unfortunately it tends to be violence.

I must admit we have had a close escape....this time but, there will be more.

Now if they targeted Blair and Prescott rather than Joe Public......(how could youmiss Prescott, simply pop a hand grenade in a pie and place it within 500m of him....)
V6 problems solved : Worked at the V6 Engine plant for 13 years on durability testing and warranty issues, this job included many trips to Russelsheim, Trollhattan, Michigan, Atlanta,keiserslaughtern.

mr des

• limerick, ireland
  • Doh
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 14 August 2006, 13:35:39 »

the whole thing was just to take the middle east off the headlines for a few days coming up to the ceasefire to allow israel to blow the s*** out of lebanon and increase its presence there even though there was supposed to be a ceasefire on the cards. or do you think that within hours of the cease fire being declared the terror threat being downgraded was just a coincidence? all these terror threats serve to do is to make joe public think that we need to have vast armys on forreign soil pillaging and destroying other peoples infastructures, war solves nothing conflict can only ever be resolved by talking, the last month in the middle east has just served as the biggest recruitment drive for hesbollah the truely sickening thing about all this is weve been here before done all this before and still nobody learns

TheOutcast

« Reply #37 on: 14 August 2006, 14:57:43 »

B A has cancelled all flights.

B A said    “I ain’t never getting on no plane, fools”  [smiley=grin.gif]

mr des

• limerick, ireland
  • Doh
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 14 August 2006, 15:43:53 »

B A has cancelled all flights.

B A said    “I ain’t never getting on no plane, fools”  [smiley=grin.gif]

priceless ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TheOutcast

« Reply #39 on: 15 August 2006, 16:42:58 »

Yep, I do believe it was real.

Also, that raided house a few weeks ago, didn't they arrest one of the brothers a few days ago?

Although some may, rightly or wrongly, consider Blair to be one of Bush's puppets, its worth remembering that they do not run the country, they are purely frontmen....
Yes, you're quite right, they did arrest one of the brothers. The arrest was nothing to do with terrorism.
The police allegedly found child pornography on a computer that was taken away from the house.

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 15 August 2006, 17:29:13 »

Don't you all wonder if there's a hidden agenda somewhere? ::)
I like red cars

TheOutcast

« Reply #41 on: 15 August 2006, 21:15:22 »

Don't you all wonder if there's a hidden agenda somewhere? ::)
Yes!
What bad news did the government release whilst all this was going on?
What about the fact that British soldiers in Afghanistan, are now engaged in the biggest battle since world war 2? Announced Friday apparently.
I bet that would have made page one without the security scare.
Perhaps they just wanted to take our attention away from what was happening in the middle east?
The boss of Ryan air pointed out that none of this extra security was applied to the euro-tunnel or the London underground.
They are both more open to terrorist attack than the airlines.

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 15 August 2006, 22:14:05 »

They must think the British people are stupid >:(
I like red cars

Martin_1962

« Reply #43 on: 15 August 2006, 22:41:20 »

I do not trust this government at all - I have trusted some others a little bit but this lets invent laws and criminalise everyone lot are pathetic

TheOutcast

« Reply #44 on: 16 August 2006, 08:07:10 »

I do not trust this government at all - I have trusted some others a little bit but this lets invent laws and criminalise everyone lot are pathetic
Hear, hear!!!

v6man54deg              Geffd

• Wirral Merseyside
  • V6 man
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 16 August 2006, 08:14:00 »

What about the fact that British soldiers in Afghanistan, are now engaged in the biggest battle since world war 2?

Er and 1 part time sailor who is going there next month  :-[ ME
V6 problems solved : Worked at the V6 Engine plant for 13 years on durability testing and warranty issues, this job included many trips to Russelsheim, Trollhattan, Michigan, Atlanta,keiserslaughtern.

TheOutcast

« Reply #46 on: 16 August 2006, 08:19:14 »

What about the fact that British soldiers in Afghanistan, are now engaged in the biggest battle since world war 2?

Er and 1 part time sailor who is going there next month  :-[ ME

No need to be embarrased, it's not your fault that you've got to go. It's not Tony Blairs fault either. He's just following orders.
I, for one, am proud of all our armed forces personel, who are out there, and elsewhere, doing their best, with substandard equipment, for this inept government. [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

Martin_1962

« Reply #47 on: 16 August 2006, 10:38:41 »

There is a lot of **** flying around about the armed forces - however they are being screwed by the government.

Some things about the military are world class here is a brief list

1) Average British soldier
2) Challenger 2
3) Average RAF & FAA pilot
4) Sea Harrier (sorry forgot TB banned them)
5) Typhoon
6) Tornado (according to the pilots it is the best low level bomber there is)

markrl

• Intermediate Member
  • London
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 16 August 2006, 11:01:16 »

Most of the 232 UK Euro fighters seem destined to be cannibalised to keep a much smaller fleet in spare parts (half of the RAF fleet so far now in bits reportedly) due to lack of cash.

Sea Harrier scrapped due to no money for engine refurbishment (Falkland Island lesson long forgotten)

Present Government disbanding Infantry Regiments during Iraq war where boots on the ground are in desperately short supply. Not even enough Army personnel to assist BAA with the latest Airport Security panic/farce.

Military hospitals disposed of completely by previous Major Government, injured and disabled returning solders told to join NHS queue, Territorial’s simply dumped. One poor solder was apparently at an NHS Hospital asked to remove his uniform as some Muslims could find it offensive.

I could go on and on and on ------------  >:(  

Martin_1962

« Reply #49 on: 16 August 2006, 11:10:22 »

It's all totally wrong :'(

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 16 August 2006, 23:11:45 »

The problem is not with the British Army, which is doubtless one of the best fighting forces in the world. You can always point out that this bit of kit could have been better and that they should have not used Snatch Landies to begin with, but get proper APCs instead – and complain about the quality of the boots and what have you – but you always get that and this is not the reason why you win or loose a war.

The current problem facing modern armies is how to combat terrorism / guerrilla war. Unfortunately no one found the formula yet, The Americans use impressive fire power but to no avail – no amount of Apache Longbow will solve the problem of road-side bombs and suicide-strapped desperados.

The British Army went for the ‘heart and minds’ campaign – that just about worked in Basra, but in Helmand they were greeted back with hale of bullets. And the Israelis recently found out that having a massive air force and the heaviest-armoured tank in the world (Merkava Mk-IV) is not working against a couple of guys hiding in the bushes with a portable Katyusha launcher or a Russian anti-tank rocket.

Sure, are guys should have the right and best equipment, but our problem at the moment is not with the kit or with the soldiers – it’s with how you actually win this type of war.

« Last Edit: 16 August 2006, 23:13:29 by markjay »
Alas, no more Omegas....

TheOutcast

« Reply #51 on: 17 August 2006, 12:37:08 »

Sure, are guys should have the right and best equipment, but our problem at the moment is not with the kit or with the soldiers – it’s with how you actually win this type of war.

I agree entirely, and you'd have thought that the Yanks would have learnt that lesson in Vietnam. You can't use the army to fight an enemy that won't stand still.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 18 queries.