TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Andy B
« Reply #45 on: 06 November 2018, 18:57:54 »

Don't dis The Colonel's secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices.  Their beans are shite though.

OK......so soggy beanz and stringy chicken float your boat. ;D
I've had a fair amount of crap chicken from KFC in my time, but never stringy.

Now, American McDonalds chicken <whatever they call nuggets/dippers there> are horrible, stringy crap.
Grumpy old man

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 06 November 2018, 20:13:49 »

Don't dis The Colonel's secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices.  Their beans are shite though.

::) Guess who make their beans .....  ::) ::)

though I've no idea if the recipe differs from that of normal beanz  :-\
« Last Edit: 06 November 2018, 20:15:40 by Andy B »

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 06 November 2018, 21:12:23 »

Do you get free beans Andy ?
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 06 November 2018, 21:24:40 »

Do you get free beans Andy ?

No. And there's hardly ever any in the Company Shop either  ???

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 06 November 2018, 22:12:40 »

Is it windy round there?  ???

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 06 November 2018, 22:46:48 »

Is it windy round there?  ???

No ... never  ;D ;D ;D

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 07 November 2018, 13:03:04 »

Rarely buy expensive brands. My local Lidl & Aldi don't do low sugar & salt beans, so stock up at Tesco with their own brand at 4 for £1 where they entice me to shop there several times a year with 1 x 15% off & 2 x 10% vouchers, based on a minimum spend which I have no problem reaching for between 1 & 3 shopping trips to use them like their own brand coffee which is as good as Nescafe etc, etc. :y on things that Lidl & Aldi don't sell or is a poor imitation.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 07 November 2018, 19:38:16 »

Rarely buy expensive brands. My local Lidl & Aldi don't do low sugar & salt beans, so stock up at Tesco with their own brand at 4 for £1 where they entice me to shop there several times a year with 1 x 15% off & 2 x 10% vouchers, based on a minimum spend which I have no problem reaching for between 1 & 3 shopping trips to use them like their own brand coffee which is as good as Nescafe etc, etc. :y on things that Lidl & Aldi don't sell or is a poor imitation.

Are you one of the 'tards I always seem to find delaying me at the checkout pawing through their wallet for an - out of date - voucher that Tesco have sent for stuff they know that you buy, but instead of just giving you the discount at the checkout, they arrange it just to delay customers who might be stupid enough to buy something else from the checkout stand while they are waiting completely unnecessarily? >:( >:( >:(
Rant over.

STEMO

« Reply #53 on: 07 November 2018, 19:44:13 »

Have you fickin heard yourself?  ;D ;D ;D
God, what a boring episode.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 08 November 2018, 01:16:51 »

Are you one of the 'tards I always seem to find delaying me at the checkout pawing through their wallet for an - out of date - voucher that Tesco have sent for stuff they know that you buy, but instead of just giving you the discount at the checkout, they arrange it just to delay customers who might be stupid enough to buy something else from the checkout stand while they are waiting completely unnecessarily? >:( >:( >:(
Rant over.

No, I'm a shopping list dash round a store person, doing a trolly slalom around the old pensioners like STEMO crawling along as they hang on to their trolly handle with a grim death white knuckle grip, finished, chuck it on the checkout belt, chuck it in the trolly (this is the high productivity Aldi & lidl way, which I like) as swiped through the checkout, remote Tesco club card sorted, voucher in shirt pocket given, debit card paid and out. I like to get on with life, not dawdle, like SWMBO who always gets lost where I insist in taking charge of the trolly and going at my speed, her job is to keep up. :y I've made the mistake before in letting SWMBO do the shopping and she only buys what she likes. :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 08 November 2018, 17:22:53 »

You're still all wrong. The only Beanz comes in a gayish blue labelled tin.
Grumpy old man

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 08 November 2018, 17:32:46 »

:y :y :y

(and those white catering 92oz cans with a picture of Col Sanders  ;) ;) )

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 08 November 2018, 17:36:10 »

God, what a boring episode

Your initial question was "What's going on with beans?"

How exciting did you think the response would be. :D ::) ::) ::)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 08 November 2018, 19:31:24 »

God, what a boring episode

Your initial question was "What's going on with beans?"

How exciting did you think the response would be. :D ::) ::) ::)

Next time he needs to make the question: "What's going on with women's beach volleyball?" and provide some links to examples and that will elicit much racier answers. 8) ;) :y

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 30 November 2018, 13:45:01 »

Just for The Boy .....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.