Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Insurance time again  (Read 6186 times)

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
Re: Insurance time again
« Reply #30 on: 14 March 2018, 17:08:53 »

Just been on the meerkat site and tried my car only. The quote I got from aviva was around £480. I disregarded the first couple of around £360 because they sounded like Mickey Mouse outfits, with the extras I wanted costing more. The average quotes from the usual suspects were all around the same as aviva. One company, called achoice, wanted £1011  ;D
I'm gonna bite the bullet, I think. Cest la vie.

It is fortunate that your good lady has a job that means you are all 'dripping with wealth'. I hear rumours that even your whippet wears a solid gold collar.

Spare a thought for those  impoverished souls living in rural poverty in Lincolnshire. :'(
.....who buy jaguar motor cars to use as 'toys'. You poor sod.

Yes....but Barnsley is the London of the north with it's bright lights and sexy women. I live in the tundra so I need the Jag to stop me from hanging myself. :)

You`ve clearly never been to Barnsley  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #31 on: 14 March 2018, 17:23:58 »

Just been on the meerkat site and tried my car only. The quote I got from aviva was around £480. I disregarded the first couple of around £360 because they sounded like Mickey Mouse outfits, with the extras I wanted costing more. The average quotes from the usual suspects were all around the same as aviva. One company, called achoice, wanted £1011  ;D

It is fortunate that your good lady has a job that means you are all 'dripping with wealth'. I hear rumours that even your whippet wears a solid gold collar.

Spare a thought for those  impoverished souls living in rural poverty in Lincolnshire. :'(

Yes....but Barnsley is the London of the north with it's bright lights and sexy women. I live in the tundra so I need the Jag to stop me from hanging myself. :)

We went to Leeds to get Mo's car. I know where I'd rather live.

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 14 March 2018, 19:23:30 »

Down Sarfe I presume. ::)

STEMO

« Reply #33 on: 14 March 2018, 19:35:26 »

Certain parts of down sarfe, Chris, maybe.  :y
Your particular neck of the woods would suit me fine. Swapsies?

STEMO

« Reply #34 on: 14 March 2018, 20:20:59 »

Still no further on with finding what I consider to be a reasonable quote. I'll wait for my renewal quote from LV. IIRC, they let you pay monthly without charging interest, that might soften the blow.

STEMO

« Reply #35 on: 15 March 2018, 10:30:13 »

Just realised that I have a 0% purchases card until Feb 2020, so I'll kick it down the road.

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 15 March 2018, 12:31:23 »

Certain parts of down sarfe, Chris, maybe.  :y
Your particular neck of the woods would suit me fine. Swapsies?

I'll think about it......errr no. ::)

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 15 March 2018, 20:44:51 »

Leeds is a big place  ;)

STEMO

« Reply #38 on: 15 March 2018, 21:26:57 »

Leeds is a big place  ;)
I know, but, like most big cities, about three quarters of it is a shithole.  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #39 on: 15 March 2018, 21:29:05 »

And here's one for you.......Barnsley covers an area three times the size of Liverpool  :o

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 15 March 2018, 22:49:49 »

Leeds is a big place  ;)
I know, but, like most big cities, about three quarters of it is a shithole.  ;D

I agree with that one  :y

STEMO

« Reply #41 on: 17 March 2018, 13:32:46 »

I should have waited for the renewal letters before trying to be clever. Mine is £384, £10 less than last year and Mo's is £314, £10 less than last year.
All done for another year  :y

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 17 March 2018, 16:16:14 »

I always wait for the renewal letter, though Admiral have been far cheaper than any other company for Zed.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 17 March 2018, 17:22:03 »

I should have waited for the renewal letters before trying to be clever. Mine is £384, £10 less than last year and Mo's is £314, £10 less than last year.

£384 for an old man driving an Astra derv. :D

Does Barnsley suffer with car theft? ;)

STEMO

« Reply #44 on: 17 March 2018, 17:45:27 »

£384 for an old man driving an Astra derv. :D

Does Barnsley suffer with car theft? ;)
Oh dear God  :-[
You're right......a silly old man......£284.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.