Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I thought town centres were dying  (Read 2816 times)

pscocoa

• Omega Baron
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • Volvo V90 D5 AWD
    • View Profile
Re: I thought town centres were dying
« Reply #15 on: 05 February 2020, 13:35:12 »

Very kind
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://[/img]

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05 February 2020, 21:00:18 »

That's Stemo all over,he just can't help himself being a caring,sharing kinda guy ::)

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06 February 2020, 11:51:19 »

That video must must quite old, because the new market hall has been open for six months. Cinema/Bowling alley look about six months off, all the steelwork is up. The Alhambra shopping centre, included in the video, has been there for years and is always busy.
Car parking is £1.80 for two hours, Lizzie.
I only go into town once in a while, and always on the busiest day, Saturday. But it is always busy. Something in it's favour is that Wakefield city centre, only ten miles away, has died a death and a lot of folk come into Barnsley. It has a real old fashioned market feel, I think it will do well.....just not from me. ;D

I wonder where the money came from? EU perhaps?  ::)

So if I get the Volvo serviced at Riverside Volvo in Wakefield what are the chances of getting a (direct) bus to Barnsley and you will buy me a coffee in the town centre?

riverside are on BARNSLEY road, the bus stop isnt far and runs into the middle of Barnsley, the locals are friendly but you will never understand a word,

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06 February 2020, 12:11:18 »

That video must must quite old, because the new market hall has been open for six months. Cinema/Bowling alley look about six months off, all the steelwork is up. The Alhambra shopping centre, included in the video, has been there for years and is always busy.
Car parking is £1.80 for two hours, Lizzie.
I only go into town once in a while, and always on the busiest day, Saturday. But it is always busy. Something in it's favour is that Wakefield city centre, only ten miles away, has died a death and a lot of folk come into Barnsley. It has a real old fashioned market feel, I think it will do well.....just not from me. ;D

I wonder where the money came from? EU perhaps?  ::)

So if I get the Volvo serviced at Riverside Volvo in Wakefield what are the chances of getting a (direct) bus to Barnsley and you will buy me a coffee in the town centre?

riverside are on BARNSLEY road, the bus stop isnt far and runs into the middle of Barnsley, the locals are friendly but you will never understand a word,

I dunno, I thought Uncle STEMO's eff off was quite straight forward and easy to understand.  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06 February 2020, 12:54:24 »

true ;D
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.