Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Racism  (Read 11980 times)

STEMO

Racism
« on: 13 September 2019, 20:51:49 »

I saw an advert on the telly earlier. Mum, dad and small child. They were all white! Disgusting.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
Re: Racism
« Reply #1 on: 13 September 2019, 21:13:18 »

Ze master race
OR
The mum used to be a man ,dad used to be a woman and the child was adopted and "whited up" for the add  :-\
it's a good job the BBC don't do adverts ,they would try and get every "type" in the add

just waiting for the gay (happy  ::)) milky-bar kid dark chocolate edition  :-X

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2019, 21:49:26 »

I saw an advert on the telly earlier. Mum, dad and small child. They were all white! Disgusting.

Yes.....becoming unusual. :-\

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 September 2019, 21:51:27 »

Ze master race
OR
The mum used to be a man ,dad used to be a woman and the child was adopted and "whited up" for the add  :-\
it's a good job the BBC don't do adverts ,they would try and get every "type" in the add

The Black and White minstrel show was big when I was a kid. I wonder if it will come back? :)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 September 2019, 22:11:29 »

Ze master race
OR

The Black and White minstrel show was big when I was a kid. I wonder if it will come back? :)
.    Fk me! What a hope, there’s mandatory all sort of freaks turning up on everything on mainstream TV these days, the propaganda is forced down our virgin throats.
Laying a rubber road.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 September 2019, 19:03:06 »

Ze master race
OR

.    Fk me! What a hope, there’s mandatory all sort of freaks turning up on everything on mainstream TV these days, the propaganda is forced down our virgin throats.
I'm not a Virgin ,and nobody's forcing anything down My throat  :-X   :o

Uncle Stemo's thread seems to have died

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 15 September 2019, 19:10:09 »

People just don't realise how much they are affected by the mundane aspects of life. TV ads are form of social engineering, as are the soaps. Stop people smoking, drink driving, etc in the soaps, and next thing people with no interest whatsoever previously are jumping on their high horses.
Once that's sorted we can move on to homosexuality, mixed race marriages, LBGT, the possibilities are endless.
Sheeple just sit and lap it all up.

F**k it, it's not my world anymore.

STEMO

« Reply #7 on: 15 September 2019, 19:12:00 »

DONT get me wrong, I am not against any of the above. I just think that it is portrayed as normal, everyday life.....to the detriment of normal, everyday life.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15 September 2019, 19:12:13 »

People just don't realise how much they are affected by the mundane aspects of life. TV ads are form of social engineering, as are the soaps. Stop people smoking, drink driving, etc in the soaps, and next thing people with no interest whatsoever previously are jumping on their high horses.
Once that's sorted we can move on to homosexuality, mixed race marriages, LBGT, the possibilities are endless.

STEMO!!  ;D ;D ;D

You mean back to those days WE should both remember, born when we were, when everything was black & white, nothing in between, and everything conforming to what was "normal" , at least on the surface that we could see.

Dad smoking a cigarette or pipe, sitting in the chair or down the pub with THE MEN. He in his ridged society standard of white shirt (fully ironed) starched collars and tie. Mum at home ironing, doing the washing, cooking the meals, doing the housework, day after day. Children dressing just like their parents, in the same rigidly society conforming clothes, dull colours, and sitting at the dinner table as one.

Mum not , or allowed to talk politics, or give opinions on serious matters. Dad the font of all wisdom, and in complete control of all household financies, with mum not allowed to have a bank account or own property in her name. Dad making all the decisions, even when totally against his wife and children. HE who must be obeyed, and claimed to be always right. No sexual matters ever discussed, and only rare glimpses of love and affection between the two, with everything being done as a matter of "duty".

I could go on, but it is all the same.........boring and humiliating if not the male of the species.

Yeah, we all hanker for those days to come back don't we?!! ::) ::) ::)

Give me today's diversity and enlightenment, with much colour in everything, any day!  Freedom!! 8) 8) 8) :-* :D :)
« Last Edit: 15 September 2019, 19:28:51 by Lizzie Zoom »

STEMO

« Reply #9 on: 15 September 2019, 19:12:47 »

Yes? Got something to say?  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 15 September 2019, 19:17:39 »

You are just not 'gender fluid' enough. ::)

Apparently gender fluid is the new normal.

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 15 September 2019, 19:19:40 »

Or non binary. Sam Smith, the singer, now wants to be referred to as 'They/them'. FFS.
They are a fickin freak, will that do?

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 15 September 2019, 19:23:52 »

Or non binary. Sam Smith, the singer, now wants to be referred to as 'They/them'. FFS.

Embarrassing dinosaurs like us will soon be six feet under. I doubt our kind will be missed.

But I'll be past caring. ;)

STEMO

« Reply #13 on: 15 September 2019, 19:25:32 »

Embarrassing dinosaurs like us will soon be six feet under. I doubt our kind will be missed.

But I'll be past caring. ;)
Yes, there's no many of us normal folk left  ;D

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 15 September 2019, 19:25:54 »

I never watch live TV and skip the adds on my sky box remote
still turns my stomach when I'm watching TV and 2 men kiss  :(
I've stopped watching some programs that may well have been good entertainment
I appreciate I should be more tolerant
I'm just being honest
**awaits Lizzie's wrath **
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.