Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Racism  (Read 12068 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Racism
« Reply #15 on: 15 September 2019, 19:25:58 »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 15 September 2019, 19:30:17 »

People just don't realise how much they are affected by the mundane aspects of life. TV ads are form of social engineering, as are the soaps. Stop people smoking, drink driving, etc in the soaps, and next thing people with no interest whatsoever previously are jumping on their high horses.
Once that's sorted we can move on to homosexuality, mixed race marriages, LBGT, the possibilities are endless.
Sheeple just sit and lap it all up.

F**k it, it's not my world anymore.

STEMO!!  ;D ;D ;D

You mean back to those days WE should both remember, born when we were, when everything was black & white, nothing in between, and everything conforming to what was "normal" , at least on the surface that we could see.

Dad smoking a cigarette or pipe, sitting in the chair or down the pub with THE MEN. He in his ridged society standard of white shirt (fully ironed) starched collars and tie. Mum at home ironing, doing the washing, cooking the meals, doing the housework, day after day. Children dressing just like their parents, in the same rigidly society conforming clothes, dull colours, and sitting at the dinner table as one.

Mum not , or allowed to talk politics, or give opinions on serious matters. Dad the font of all wisdom, and in complete control of all household financies, with mum not allowed to have a bank account or own property in her name. Dad making all the decisions, even when totally against his wife and children. HE who must be obeyed, and claimed to be always right. No sexual matters ever discussed, and only rare glimpses of love and affection between the two, with everything being done as a matter of "duty".

I could go on, but it is all the same.........boring and humiliating if not the male of the species.

Yeah, we all hanker for those days to come back don't we?!! ::) ::) ::)

Give me today's diversity and enlightenment, with much colour in everything, any day!  Freedom!! 8) 8) 8) :-* :D :)

In case it has been missed, as above^^^^ :-* ;)

STEMO

« Reply #17 on: 15 September 2019, 19:30:21 »

I never watch live TV and skip the adds on my sky box remote
still turns my stomach when I'm watching TV and 2 men kiss  :(
I've stopped watching some programs that may well have been good entertainment
I appreciate I should be more tolerant
I'm just being honest
**awaits Lizzie's wrath **
More honesty is what we need, old boy. Much more honesty. But the thought police will soon make us be silent, or be ridiculed.

STEMO

« Reply #18 on: 15 September 2019, 19:31:41 »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 15 September 2019, 19:33:32 »

People just don't realise how much they are affected by the mundane aspects of life. TV ads are form of social engineering, as are the soaps. Stop people smoking, drink driving, etc in the soaps, and next thing people with no interest whatsoever previously are jumping on their high horses.
Once that's sorted we can move on to homosexuality, mixed race marriages, LBGT, the possibilities are endless.

You are just not 'gender fluid' enough. ::)

Apparently gender fluid is the new normal.
Or non binary. Sam Smith, the singer, now wants to be referred to as 'They/them'. FFS.
They are a fickin freak, will that do?

So all the men on here are the same sexually, or as they see themselves - one standard with all the same flaws (as this thread is proving) and imagined strengths- God's gift to women?!

No?  Of course not, you, and us women, are ALL different - celebrate it!! :-* :-* :-* 8) 8) ;D >:( ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 15 September 2019, 19:34:07 »

« Last Edit: 15 September 2019, 19:45:03 by Doctor Gollum »
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15 September 2019, 19:35:34 »

You are just not 'gender fluid' enough. ::)

Apparently gender fluid is the new normal.
Or non binary. Sam Smith, the singer, now wants to be referred to as 'They/them'. FFS.
They are a fickin freak, will that do?

So all the men on here are the same sexually, or as they see themselves - one standard with all the same flaws (as this thread is proving) and imagined strengths- God's gift to women?!

No?  Of course not, you, and us women, are ALL different - celebrate it!! :-* :-* :-* 8) 8) ;D >:( ;)

No OOF poofters, Lizzie........I think. :) :-* :-* :-* :-*

I'm with my avatar on this one. ;)

STEMO

« Reply #22 on: 15 September 2019, 19:37:36 »

https://youtu.be/krqwRXuW2CU

Watch your blood pressure. :)
Try that...
Watched the first ten seconds. Seen it all before. Doesn't even merit a comment nowadays. Like I said, not my world.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 15 September 2019, 19:39:48 »

My current employer wants everyone to be the same, think the same, work the same... The idea being that we would then be more productive. Basically they should be employing drones or brainwashed zombies rather than people.

I have one word to counter this 'utopian' mindset...

Diversity.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 15 September 2019, 19:40:02 »

https://youtu.be/krqwRXuW2CU

Watch your blood pressure. :)
Try that...
Watched the first ten seconds. Seen it all before. Doesn't even merit a comment nowadays. Like I said, not my world.

Not your world or my world but increasingly it is 'the world'

STEMO

« Reply #25 on: 15 September 2019, 19:40:39 »

I guess some of the guys on here might bat for the other side. Like I said, perfectly normal. I'll bet they don't march through the streets waving pink banners 'demanding' to be treated the same as everyone else.
The buffoons who do that don't seem to realise that, by their very actions, they are marking themselves as different.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 15 September 2019, 19:41:58 »

I guess some of the guys on here might bat for the other side. Like I said, perfectly normal. I'll bet they don't march through the streets waving pink banners 'demanding' to be treated the same as everyone else.
The buffoons who do that don't seem to realise that, by their very actions, they are marking themselves as different.
Ironic isn't it...  :D

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 15 September 2019, 19:46:56 »

Like President Robert Mugabe, who hated whites and ruined his country with much cruelty and negativity, a control freak, gone from this World. Racism, to us, in reverse.

Great was it? :-X :-X

No, but the trouble is always someone in the World, somewhere, somehow, wants complete conformity and control, with great power.  It is in China now! ::) ::) >:(

STEMO

« Reply #29 on: 15 September 2019, 19:47:23 »

Ironic isn't it...  :D
It usually doesn't work out too well. I think CND were one of the first to take to the streets. That doesn't seem to have had much effect. Then the poll tax, which was abolished and replaced with the more punitive council tax. More recently, extinction rebellion, pride, drones at airports etc, etc. All a waste of time which royally pisses off the public.

Someone should tell these youngsters in Hong Kong, it won't end well.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.