Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Racism  (Read 11985 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Racism
« Reply #30 on: 15 September 2019, 19:48:33 »

I guess some of the guys on here might bat for the other side. Like I said, perfectly normal. I'll bet they don't march through the streets waving pink banners 'demanding' to be treated the same as everyone else.
The buffoons who do that don't seem to realise that, by their very actions, they are marking themselves as different.

I don't get why we need a 'gay pride' march. In 2019 men can stick their knobs wherever they like. It's not illegal like it was prior to 1967. So why do we need this spectacle.

I mean, we don't have a 'I have sex with a woman  pride' march. Do we.

STEMO

« Reply #31 on: 15 September 2019, 19:49:32 »

[url=https://youtu.be/krqwRXuW2CU]https://youtu.be/krqwRXuW2CU][url]https://youtu.be/krqwRXuW2CU]https://youtu.be/krqwRXuW2CU]https://youtu.be/krqwRXuW2CU][url]https://youtu.be/krqwRXuW2CU[/url]

Watch your blood pressure. :)

I've just been sick. >:( >:( >:(
Don't let it get to you, Chris. It is not the norm, no matter how many 'celebrities' or politicians jump on the bandwagon. Look around you, not at the telly, that's what's real.

STEMO

« Reply #32 on: 15 September 2019, 19:50:31 »

I guess some of the guys on here might bat for the other side. Like I said, perfectly normal. I'll bet they don't march through the streets waving pink banners 'demanding' to be treated the same as everyone else.
The buffoons who do that don't seem to realise that, by their very actions, they are marking themselves as different.

I don't get why we need a 'gay pride' march. In 2019 men can stick their knobs wherever they like. It's not illegal like it was prior to 1967. So why do we need this spectacle.

I mean, we don't have a 'I have sex with a woman  pride' march. Do we.
It's so laws can be passed to subjugate normal people.  :)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 15 September 2019, 19:52:32 »

Ironic isn't it...  :D
It usually doesn't work out too well. I think CND were one of the first to take to the streets. That doesn't seem to have had much effect. Then the poll tax, which was abolished and replaced with the more punitive council tax. More recently, extinction rebellion, pride, drones at airports etc, etc. All a waste of time which royally pisses off the public.

Someone should tell these youngsters in Hong Kong, it won't end well.

No, you are forgetting Oswald Mosley and 20,000 Fascists.  That could have been a game changer to evil, but too many stood up to be counted fighting for democracy and freedom 8) 8) ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 15 September 2019, 19:54:09 »

I'm off to watch Dragon's Den followed by Peaky Blinders so you lot can all f*uck off for a couple of hours. :)

STEMO

« Reply #35 on: 15 September 2019, 19:56:05 »

I'm off to watch Dragon's Den followed by Peaky Blinders so you lot can all f*uck off for a couple of hours. :)
Dragons den has turned into a bit of a cabaret. Sir Oswald shows his hand in Blinders tonight.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 15 September 2019, 19:56:31 »

Yes, I understand he is going to lead the Union of Fascists ::) ::) ;)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 15 September 2019, 19:57:21 »

https://youtu.be/krqwRXuW2CU

Watch your blood pressure. :)
Try that... Or not.
I watched some of it and conclude they are attention seeking weirdos with poor replies to the simple questions

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 16 September 2019, 01:42:53 »

Just makes me think.. what the hell are these people celebrating? They are not normal we the majority are, but we don’t hold celebrations because we are. Just cluck off and leave us alone or keep it to their clucking  selves. FFS.
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 16 September 2019, 08:34:09 »

Just makes me think.. what the hell are these people celebrating? They are not normal we the majority are, but we don’t hold celebrations because we are. Just cluck off and leave us alone or keep it to their clucking  selves. FFS.

Please define "normal" when describing a human being and their psychology, sexual desires and practices and how they live, interacting with other humans ::) ::) ;D ;D ;)
« Last Edit: 16 September 2019, 08:38:22 by Lizzie Zoom »

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 16 September 2019, 11:45:06 »

Liz, I’m not saying anything bad about that sort of people who in my opinion are not what I define normal ( and you know exactly what I mean) they have a right to live and do whatever they want but I don’t these folk shoving their lifestyle in my face. I’m certainly not going around campaigning to stop them, however it seems they seem to never stop whining.  What do you think about gay marriage then is there nothing sacred? What next?
Laying a rubber road.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 16 September 2019, 12:13:50 »

The Sexual Offences Act was made law in July 1967. It decriminalised homosexual acts in private between two men, both of whom had to have attained the age of 21; although the comments of Roy Jenkins, the Home Secretary at the time, captured the government’s attitude: ‘those who suffer from this disability carry a great weight of shame all their lives.’ Lord Arran, one of the original proposers of the bill, tried to minimise criticisms by making the qualification to what he called an ‘historic’ milestone: ‘I ask those [homosexuals] to show their thanks by comporting themselves quietly and with dignity … any form of ostentatious behaviour now or in the future or any form of public flaunting would be utterly distasteful …’

That what you mean, Raeturbo?

Ron.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 16 September 2019, 12:27:05 »

The Sexual Offences Act was made law in July 1967. It decriminalised homosexual acts in private between two men, both of whom had to have attained the age of 21; although the comments of Roy Jenkins, the Home Secretary at the time, captured the government’s attitude: ‘those who suffer from this disability carry a great weight of shame all their lives.’ Lord Arran, one of the original proposers of the bill, tried to minimise criticisms by making the qualification to what he called an ‘historic’ milestone: ‘I ask those [homosexuals] to show their thanks by comporting themselves quietly and with dignity … any form of ostentatious behaviour now or in the future or any form of public flaunting would be utterly distasteful …’

That what you mean, Raeturbo?

Ron.

Yes.......I doubt in 1967 they thought a gay pride march acceptable.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 16 September 2019, 15:16:30 »

Yes indeed Ron, they should treat us with the same respect and patience as we are expected to treat them. Keep it to theirselves Ffs I find it abhorrent and I don’t like my grandchildren  growing up thinking sex between same sexes is normal ITS NOT!
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.