Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A bit bored.  (Read 1134 times)

Mutha Jugs n Speed

• Intermediate Member
  • Out there?
    • Nosey aint'cha
    • View Profile
A bit bored.
« on: 01 April 2020, 18:28:36 »

So had a look through,one of the spares sheds and found about a dozen plus boxes of spark plugs....which I had forgotten. I'm presuming that they are all for the 3.2's,and 3.0,but the memory's not what it was,so is there anyone here that can give me a pointer as to their suitability and for which car.  TIA :y

Genuine GM...9195109.       NGK... BKR 6EK                                                                               

BOSCH....FGR 8KQEO          AC DELCO....R7602       

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: A bit bored.
« Reply #1 on: 01 April 2020, 18:35:36 »

Twin electrode, good for both 3.0/3.2, but officially 3.0 as 3.2 should have quads ;)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Mutha Jugs n Speed

• Intermediate Member
  • Out there?
    • Nosey aint'cha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01 April 2020, 18:58:42 »

Thanks Al, I've got a great selection to choose from then,also just cancelled my ebay order for three more sets,as I thought I didn't have any....also found two brand new genuine  MAF units,christ knows what else I'm going to find tomorrow ::)

STEMO

« Reply #3 on: 01 April 2020, 19:21:25 »

Thanks Al, I've got a great selection to choose from then,also just cancelled my ebay order for three more sets,as I thought I didn't have any....also found two brand new genuine  MAF units,christ knows what else I'm going to find tomorrow ::)
Your first wife?

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02 April 2020, 07:52:51 »

Your first wife?
Only if he lifts the conservatory floor tiles and digs through 5 foot of concrete

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02 April 2020, 11:46:36 »

Your first wife?
Only if he lifts the conservatory floor tiles and digs through 5 foot of concrete
;D :D

best to dig an extra few feet ,cover with the body with lye ,then ground/soil,compact, then pour the concrete ,just in case  :y
oops  :-X
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.