Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: More awful MPGs  (Read 3643 times)

ians

• Omega Baron
  • Reading
    • View Profile
Re: More awful MPGs
« Reply #30 on: 01 March 2007, 23:30:47 »

For the record I generally get over 500 miles on my 2.0 before the light comes on - mixed driving.
Think that's c. 35mpg

My 2.5 long term average (because I haven't reset the computer) is 30.0 exactly.

Cheers

Ian

dodgy154

• wolverhampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 01 March 2007, 23:41:59 »

i seem to be getting around 32 on my daily commute now, it was doing around 27/28 until i noticed the tracking was out ( the steering was VERY light - like torque steer on a front wheel drive car)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 01 March 2007, 23:52:34 »

i seem to be getting around 32 on my daily commute now, it was doing around 27/28 until i noticed the tracking was out ( the steering was VERY light - like torque steer on a front wheel drive car)

Is yours a Manual? You might want to speak to Omegatoy about getting it chipped  :y

dodgy154

• wolverhampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02 March 2007, 00:36:26 »

Is yours a Manual? You might want to speak to Omegatoy about getting it chipped  :y

its an auto. just got over a overheating problem - valve stuck open on the cap ,  so the system wasn't pressurising, so the  mileage average could be higher (can hope cant i ?)
was thinking about a chip, but the cost is putting me off at the moment, have noticed superchips wanting £511 fitted! this is money i would rather ( no offence ment) be spending on the other car.
but then again .........  ::)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 21 queries.