Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Engine Temp  (Read 3853 times)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: Engine Temp
« Reply #30 on: 25 June 2007, 17:23:05 »

Me too!  Holywell Bay... just for the week this year, usually two, my mates getting married next weekend..  God speed, will be there Sunday..

DC
We're staying in Helstone and will be there from Tuesday - stopping in Tewkesbury for a few days on the way down. If you go much further you'll get wet(ter than the weather today!! ;D) we went as North as you can go last year.
« Last Edit: 25 June 2007, 17:27:49 by Andy_B »

Dave-C

• Omega Knight
  • Staffordshire
  • The Old Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 25 June 2007, 17:33:00 »

Me too!  Holywell Bay... just for the week this year, usually two, my mates getting married next weekend..  God speed, will be there Sunday..

DC
We're staying in Helstone and will be there from Tuesday - stopping in Tewkesbury for a few days on the way down. If you go much further you'll get wet(ter than the weather today!! ;D) we went as North as you can go last year.

Will be that way on Wednesday, we go to a brill boot fair between Helston & Marazion / Penzance...  then probably down to Lizzard point after that stopping at Culdrose.....  My AVATAR PICCY was taken there !!!!

DC
Do it right, do it once................

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 25 June 2007, 17:38:07 »

Will be that way on Wednesday, we go to a brill boot fair between Helston & Marazion / Penzance...  then probably down to Lizzard point after that stopping at Culdrose.....  My AVATAR PICCY was taken there !!!!

DC

So .... that's 2 of us for another OOF meet! ;D  ;D Who else is coming?  :y  :y

Dave-C

• Omega Knight
  • Staffordshire
  • The Old Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 25 June 2007, 17:42:08 »

DC

So .... that's 2 of us for another OOF meet! ;D  ;D Who else is coming?  :y  :y

I'll wear a red carnation in my swimming trunks, you'll spot me then!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 25 June 2007, 17:57:24 »

I'll wear a red carnation in my swimming trunks, you'll spot me then!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Looking at the weather forecast I think you'll be able to leave your truncks at home. Full foul weather gear looks to be the order of the week.  :(  :(
« Last Edit: 25 June 2007, 17:58:52 by Andy_B »

Dave-C

• Omega Knight
  • Staffordshire
  • The Old Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25 June 2007, 20:04:38 »

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Looking at the weather forecast I think you'll be able to leave your truncks at home. Full foul weather gear looks to be the order of the week.  :(  :(

Body Boards and Wetsuits already packed in the van..........

Wey, Hey!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Martin_1962

« Reply #36 on: 25 June 2007, 20:30:31 »

DC

DC

Lizard!

Where at Culdrose then?

I'm going in 4 weeks for 2 weeks!

Martin_1962

« Reply #37 on: 25 June 2007, 20:31:05 »

DC

Tewkesbury is not far from me and not far from James

Dave-C

• Omega Knight
  • Staffordshire
  • The Old Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 25 June 2007, 20:39:51 »

DC

DC

Lizard!

Where at Culdrose then?

Just calling at RNAS, two young boys... Helicopters! Not camping there.... And, just a visit to The Lizzard to see the seals... The Lizzard is the edge of the World.. so peaceful  Try Flambards if you haven't already, rain or shine, the museum is brill... "Mothballed Chemist is astounding".....

DC

« Last Edit: 25 June 2007, 20:41:47 by dave_c »

Dave-C

• Omega Knight
  • Staffordshire
  • The Old Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 25 June 2007, 20:44:24 »

Anyway, regrding the subject....   Hope the Engine Temp stays OK  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 25 June 2007, 23:52:29 »

Anyway, regrding the subject....   Hope the Engine Temp stays OK  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the thought - so do I  :y

Martin_1962

« Reply #41 on: 26 June 2007, 09:40:51 »

DC

DC

Lizard!

Where at Culdrose then?

Just calling at RNAS, two young boys... Helicopters! Not camping there.... And, just a visit to The Lizzard to see the seals... The Lizzard is the edge of the World.. so peaceful  Try Flambards if you haven't already, rain or shine, the museum is brill... "Mothballed Chemist is astounding".....

DC

The cafe at Culdrose is pretty good, been to Flambards on Tesco vouchers, 1 Z in Lizard my dads family come from there.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 12 July 2007, 20:55:57 »

Oh well! It didn't got too hot  :) but I had to buy a bottle of Barrs 'rad weld' to keep the bloody water in the engine.  :( I don't really like using the stuff but what else do you do when you're miles away from home with a hole in your radiator?  :'( At least those very nice people at the Inland Revenue had sent me a nice cheque while I was away  ;D
I know Hotel 21/Broocie has a rad but I want to sort the car out within the next month so it looks like I'll be handing my 200 spondoolies over the parts counter at Vx tomorrow.

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 12 July 2007, 21:01:32 »

Think that cdx will still be in metro salvage if you want to chance a scrapper.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 12 July 2007, 21:02:52 »

Think that cdx will still be in metro salvage if you want to chance a scrapper.
Ah! I'd forgotten about that one!  ;) I'll phone 'em in the morning.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.