Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: £10,000  (Read 3241 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: £10,000
« Reply #15 on: 27 April 2019, 21:07:31 »

He's looking for top money, should have employed a decent photographer, instead of using his bloody phone, . And that means my ultra rare MV6 should have been @£5000. That had full history from new.
Bonnet gaps aren't even on the front corners, and the Buy It Now price is the same as the opening bid. And it's got the wrong gearbox... Unless the price includes a new AR35...

That said, it is unique and clearly looks clean, but not sure if it is genuinely worth half that :-\

Interestingly, it has been MoTd every year, which is reassuring  :y

Got a run-in one that's had new filters and oil,, sitting here. :)

But no Omega to put it in...  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 28 April 2019, 09:28:04 »

Isn't varche looking for one of these, and as I'm heading that way soon, I could drive it down there for him, after it's had the ar35 fitted ;) just a thought.
Hoof'land storeman.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 28 April 2019, 09:49:39 »

Isn't varche looking for one of these, and as I'm heading that way soon, I could drive it down there for him, after it's had the ar35 fitted ;) just a thought.
if someone is going to the trouble of removing one devil's work gearbox ,why replace it with another , may as well put all 3 pedals back in as god intended  ;D

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 28 April 2019, 11:32:35 »

if someone is going to the trouble of removing one devil's work gearbox ,why replace it with another , may as well put all 3 pedals back in as god intended  ;D

Because I have two feet, hence two pedals.. :D. Even my works vechile has two pedals now, so it must be right
Hoof'land storeman.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 28 April 2019, 16:38:27 »

Normally, in the case of Omegas, I'd agree with everyone saying autos are the law. The Omega manual is awful.

However, the auto box is just unsuited to the Omega TD, and the engine is much, much better on the manual.
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 28 April 2019, 16:42:13 »

Because I have two feet, hence two pedals.. :D. Even my works vechile has two pedals now, so it must be right
Don't trust everything your employer tells you :D although yours does have the best automated manual available  ;)
Onanists always think outside the box.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 28 April 2019, 23:46:29 »

Normally, in the case of Omegas, I'd agree with everyone saying autos are the law. The Omega manual is awful.

However, the auto box is just unsuited to the Omega TD, and the engine is much, much better on the manual.
Ive said this before and I,ll say it again, on the 3.2 Manuals that were fitted with the R32 boxes, fit a short shift and bend it slightly towards the Drivers side and its a whole new experience, especially when the LSD kicks in.  ;)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 29 April 2019, 00:41:16 »

.......it does not even come with a V6 lump, instead it comes with an engine from a cement mixer. :-\
But cement mixers don't need an engine change every couple of months. ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 29 April 2019, 06:18:57 »

Not any more. I have had treatment that cured me.

By the way, varcheland now has a strict one in / one out policy. We are currently in Northern France waiting for you to take your flight over. Hope you have a good holiday. :y
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 29 April 2019, 12:02:56 »

Not any more. I have had treatment that cured me.

By the way, varcheland now has a strict one in / one out policy. We are currently in Northern France waiting for you to take your flight over. Hope you have a good holiday. :y

Right ho, will fly out as arranged then,  shall be around alhurin area for 3weeks. :) May-june. :y
Hoof'land storeman.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.