Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 3112 times)

b4ndit

• Omega Knight
  • chester
  • Retired
    • VW Phaeton
    • View Profile
Leaving
« on: 29 June 2016, 09:16:09 »

Well everyone time for me to go I no longer have an Omega and don't see myself getting anothe one, thanks to everyone who helped with advice and parts I wish you all well.
Terry :y :y

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: 29 June 2016, 09:19:11 »

No need to leave!  :) You're still welcome.

let's have a referendum!
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 June 2016, 10:39:00 »

There are quite a few here without Omegas. They are the lucky ones  ;D !!
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

RossPhim

• Morayshire, Scotland
  • The blue oval now-a-days!?!
    • 2.2 TDCi TXS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29 June 2016, 10:45:54 »

I haven't had an Omega for over 7 years, but Shhhhhhh......don't tell anyone here, as they might kick me off!   :-X

I just stick around for the banter!  ::)

STEMO

« Reply #4 on: 29 June 2016, 12:37:07 »

Go on the. Bugger off. Delete your account. Go on go on go on go on go on.... ;D
« Last Edit: 29 June 2016, 12:50:08 by STEMO »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29 June 2016, 12:45:30 »

When I saw the title I thought yet another EU thread. :-X

After three Omega I am currently Omegaless. :'(

Crazycarzowner

« Reply #6 on: 29 June 2016, 13:14:49 »

I've been Omega less now for 3 years and considered leaving. However the wealth & depth of knowledge on not only an Omega but on many other makes and models is second to none on here. I've often ventured on other car forums & sites but never found ANY as helpful as OOF. Some sites don't even furnish you with a response to what could be a simple question and its like they say 'No questions are silly if you don't know the answer'.

That and the banter between members does make me smile, and yes there will be spats and disagreements but that's just the way people are. If everyone had the same opinions life would be boring.

Oh and where else would you get a STEMO  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Stick around its a fun & helpful site :y :y :y :y

STEMO

« Reply #7 on: 29 June 2016, 13:20:25 »

I've been Omega less now for 3 years and considered leaving. However the wealth & depth of knowledge on not only an Omega but on many other makes and models is second to none on here. I've often ventured on other car forums & sites but never found ANY as helpful as OOF. Some sites don't even furnish you with a response to what could be a simple question and its like they say 'No questions are silly if you don't know the answer'.

That and the banter between members does make me smile, and yes there will be spats and disagreements but that's just the way people are. If everyone had the same opinions life would be boring.

Oh and where else would you get a STEMO  ;D ;D ;D ;D

b4ndit

• Omega Knight
  • chester
  • Retired
    • VW Phaeton
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 June 2016, 13:38:35 »

Thanks for the replies I will stick around and see how it goes, but maybe not be online as much have to agree with comments that there is a wealth of good advice on here and not just for the Omeaga for which i will always have a soft spot. :y :y

STEMO

« Reply #9 on: 29 June 2016, 13:43:02 »

Thanks for the replies I will stick around and see how it goes, but maybe not be online as much have to agree with comments that there is a wealth of good advice on here and not just for the Omeaga for which i will always have a soft spot. :y :y
Pah!  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 June 2016, 13:48:41 »

Oh and where else would you get a STEMO ;D ;D ;D ;D

There are plenty like him in 'correctional facilities' across the world. :)

Crazycarzowner

« Reply #11 on: 29 June 2016, 14:34:45 »

Oh and where else would you get a STEMO ;D ;D ;D ;D

There are plenty like him in 'correctional facilities' across the world. :)

What??? You mean like Murdoch outa the A-Team?  ;D ;D ;D

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 29 June 2016, 14:41:40 »

When you say "soft spot" do you mean around the wheel arches.  ;)

b4ndit

• Omega Knight
  • chester
  • Retired
    • VW Phaeton
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 29 June 2016, 14:55:43 »

When you say "soft spot" do you mean around the wheel arches.  ;)
;D ;D think Stemo has a soft spot at the bottom of his garden and that's where his Omega is....... the arches are a pain to sort but once done and leaded can last a long time :y :y

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • 2.0 insignia elite tourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 29 June 2016, 20:54:36 »

I only come here to read the banter ;D

Even if i got rid of mine id still stay on here :y
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.