Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hampshire Meet This Saturday 14th april Final numbers PLEASE!!!!!!!  (Read 23205 times)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile

was a really good meet. Pass on my thanks to Martin for the use of the ramp and a big thanks for organising the meet as well omega_lover. Hopefully might even have the temp gauge problem sorted by then...

had a word with martin today and pleased to say if we decide to have another meet not only will he clear the workshop so we have access to 4 yes 4 ramps but use of air tools air lines and more speciality tool but his SWMBO and boy piston head are going to do barbie too how does that sound

The only thing is he asks for a SMALL controbution to electric etc 2-4£ each and food ??? :y

That sounds excellent.. :y As long as we get to watch you have another "Dexron III shower". ;D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • 99 2.5 V6, 03 2.2 CD FL
    • View Profile

was a really good meet. Pass on my thanks to Martin for the use of the ramp and a big thanks for organising the meet as well omega_lover. Hopefully might even have the temp gauge problem sorted by then...

had a word with martin today and pleased to say if we decide to have another meet not only will he clear the workshop so we have access to 4 yes 4 ramps but use of air tools air lines and more speciality tool but his SWMBO and boy piston head are going to do barbie too how does that sound

The only thing is he asks for a SMALL controbution to electric etc 2-4£ each and food ??? :y

That sounds excellent.. :y As long as we get to watch you have another "Dexron III shower". ;D

Erm noooo lol :-[ :D
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

Elm327 code reader And OP COM available Locally PM Me

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile

Something long missed from OOF has been a proper cambelt party.  I know the location is impractical for many, but could this location be a candidate for a South cambelt party?
Grumpy old man

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • 99 2.5 V6, 03 2.2 CD FL
    • View Profile

Something long missed from OOF has been a proper cambelt party.  I know the location is impractical for many, but could this location be a candidate for a South cambelt party?

Sounds good and I know martin on board as long as you don't mind a little contribution to leccy etc
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

Elm327 code reader And OP COM available Locally PM Me

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile

Yep, absolutely great for a cam belt party IMHO, if Martin is up for it.
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.