Trading Area > Cars for Sale & wanted

F/S Omega 3.2 V6 Elite Estate 2002

<< < (5/5)

biggriffin:

--- Quote from: Kate on 23 April 2019, 19:37:36 ---I tried to buy it and I think I asked before the current buyer did.

I think I was the one that got gazumped. :'(

--- End quote ---

There's trying to buy, and actually buying,  a serious buyer would have placed a deposit as James did, or gone to veiw the car and left a deposit,  I get sick to death of people who talk the talk, but do nothing.

Bigron:
James, noble and gentlemanly as ever!  :y 8)

Ron.

Phil:
Just to clarify as it is my car and only half the facts are being shared,  James first contacted me back in JANUARY regarding the car, partly due to my health issues over the last few weeks, (osteomyelitis in case you are bothered) as it was near impossible to walk for a few weeks I was unable to push the sale.

Once I had the MOT done (which I didn't need to do but knew a car with 12 month ticket is more saleable) I did contact James and did say as he had contacted me previously, would he still be interested now it had 12 months MOT, at the same time the fact it had a new MOT went public and I had interest from 4 others, Kate being the 4th person to ask.

James out of the blue offered £100 deposit on the proviso it could be collected in 2 weeks after his holiday, its taxed to the end of the month and insured so that didn't bother me, and, as they say money talks, so I agreed the sale AND messaged the other interested parties straight away so as to not keep them hanging.

As it happens James actually paid £200 deposit which to me says he is serious

At the end of the day I'm fully aware an Omega with 12 month MOT with a load of spares at £500 is cheap, I could get more elsewhere, but in all honest I can't be arsed, I'm happy, I feel I have not done anything untoward and have been very clear with anyone interested that it had 'sold'. I could have had you all lining up on a Saturday and wasted everyone's time as the first one with cash would always take it home but I didn't.

Hopefully that clears up the confusion

hotel21:
Thanks for the clarification.

As the car is sold then this sales thread has run its course.

Locking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version