Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Corsa 1.3CDti clutch and dual mass  (Read 4195 times)

MaxV6

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford UK
  • Give me 6 cylinders and i'm happy.
    • 2.2SportPremium Jag est
    • View Profile
    • Work related forums....
Re: Corsa 1.3CDti clutch and dual mass
« Reply #15 on: 06 July 2017, 14:02:51 »

Can anyone give me a hand tracking the right part numbers.....   Vauxhall want a ridonkulous amount of money (even a friendly andy can only manage around £940 )
58 plate Corsa SXi A/C CDTi (66kW manual (not semi auto) ) ,  needs a new clutch, and may as well have the dual mass as well ....    trying to find the right parts so i can buy them and have the local garage fit them..... 
(their price for the parts is not far off vauxhall's  ...(around £820)    but I know damn well you can get an LUK kit for £400-500

**Vee Kay five eight foxtrot foxtrot charlie**  is the reg.

thanks in advance .....

(yes I should have remembered to ask andy for the part numbers.....  dang it  )

DMF and clutch kit £420
and 6 hours to fit @35+vat

A great price and deal , thanks ... slightly impractical for me though , I'm in south Oxfordshire and don't fancy trying to get the car to Huntingdon:( nor can I take the time off work at present , so I need to get the local garage in our villGe to do it , to be fair they've quoted 5-6 hours at £50 an hour inc VAT , plus parts .
I've got LUK clutch kit inc Csc  on its way for just under £200 , still trying to confirm I've got the right flywheel on order , found a great price for one on Amazon , £175 + £5,20 for flywheel bolt set , but it's still not despatched and I've not had response from supplier ,
If I haven't broken it yet, I soon will.
"The 4th Rule of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.