Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2001 CDX 2.6i V6 Saloon PX to clear **MINT MINT**  (Read 2068 times)

david_omega

2001 CDX 2.6i V6 Saloon PX to clear **MINT MINT**
« on: 10 March 2010, 17:48:05 »

Just taken in what can only be described as a realy well looked after car.
(ask Josh Wyatt - He saw it today too)

It has full service history and has a £500+ Receipt for the Cam belt last year and breathers and Rocker covers all done BY MAIN DEALER

Apart from a small impression inthe front bumper and a small mark on the back one, the car is MINT.

Inside it has Charcoal Leather Interior with HEATED seats.

Its Moonshine Silver i think? Z155?? will check.

16" Alloys
Sunroof
Elec Windows Throughout

I am going to put a new mot on it in the next week, which will mean you have 13 MONTHS MOT

96000 Miles from new, just 2 previous owners, and the inside and out is exceptional.
See it to believe it.

£1695 to OOFers, will be retailing it shortly if not.

more pics tomorrow only had phone on me today.

it wants for nothing for a long while!

(4 recent Good Year Eagle Tyres!)

joshwyatt

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford
    • View Profile
Re: 2001 CDX 2.6i V6 Saloon PX to clear **MINT MINT**
« Reply #1 on: 10 March 2010, 20:44:28 »

I did indeed see this car today, and Simon's description is accurate. I did comment on the fact it looked in very good condition before I even knew it had been p/xed.

pedroMV6

• Omega Knight
  • York
  • Der Metzgermeister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 March 2010, 19:10:18 »

That looks worth every penny!

Muuuuust resissssssst.................
Loving the Vectra C 2.2 diesel!

david_omega

« Reply #3 on: 18 March 2010, 16:50:26 »

[size=14]Provisionaly sold to graham, you lucky lad, you wont be dissapointed![/size]

covey

• London (Peckham)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 March 2010, 17:24:55 »

Picked up the car this morning.  Exactly as described, no apparent faults, and the deal done and on my way in 1 hour.

Drives very well, engine very smooth, steering spot on and IT HAS A WORKING HEATER!!  My days of enduring the cold are over!!

Called in at Kevin Wood at Alton for a serious attack of the Tech2. Not really needed as there were no displayed faults, but I thought if I was passing within 100 metres of a Tech2 Wizard, it would be foolish to pass it up.  Kevin upgraded the climate control and auto gearbox software and kindly showed me exactly what a Tech2 in the right hands can do. Absolutely amazing watching my dash dials going through the test sequence.  I now actually know what a Lambada Sensor actually does!! Can't spell it but what the hell.

All in all, an excellent day!!  The only cloud on the horizon is that my son wants to borrow it this evening, and I have not finished playing with it yet.!!

Thank you Simon for what appears to be an excellent car, and thank you Kevin for the "Omega Electronics for Dummies" lesson.  Much appreciated.

david_omega

« Reply #5 on: 20 March 2010, 17:29:22 »

your welcome graham, nice to see some possitive feedback, i dont get any negative from buyers, but generaly dont hear from them again. any spares you need in the future, give me a call i will try sort trade out for you.

as for the lambada.... 

[size=18]LOL[/size]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AfTl5Vg73A[/media]

enjoy...   ;D ;D

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 March 2010, 17:31:09 »

Picked up the car this morning.  Exactly as described, no apparent faults, and the deal done and on my way in 1 hour.

Drives very well, engine very smooth, steering spot on and IT HAS A WORKING HEATER!!  My days of enduring the cold are over!!

Called in at Kevin Wood at Alton for a serious attack of the Tech2. Not really needed as there were no displayed faults, but I thought if I was passing within 100 metres of a Tech2 Wizard, it would be foolish to pass it up.  Kevin upgraded the climate control and auto gearbox software and kindly showed me exactly what a Tech2 in the right hands can do. Absolutely amazing watching my dash dials going through the test sequence.  I now actually know what a Lambada Sensor actually does!! Can't spell it but what the hell.

All in all, an excellent day!!  The only cloud on the horizon is that my son wants to borrow it this evening, and I have not finished playing with it yet.!!

Thank you Simon for what appears to be an excellent car, and thank you Kevin for the "Omega Electronics for Dummies" lesson.  Much appreciated.
Looks like you got a cracker mate  :y
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

covey

• London (Peckham)
    • View Profile
Re: My Blood pressure is going up!!
« Reply #7 on: 20 March 2010, 18:48:07 »

The video clip looks a lot more interesting than the sensor thingy with the bit wot pokes inside the exhaust pipe.!!

MutantCav

• Omega Baron
  • Gainsborough
  • Smoke me a kipper - I'll be back for Breakfast
    • View Profile
    • Free Giffgaff Sim With £5 Free Credit
« Reply #8 on: 20 March 2010, 18:59:33 »

Wow look at that engine bay will ya...you can actually see the fluid in the reservoir tank without squinting...very clean looking :y
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/tvpromo Get a free giffgaff sim running on O2 network
£5 free credit on first top-up
£5 gives you 60 mins, 300 texts & unltd calls and texts to anyone else on giffgaff

Foxycav

• Liverpool
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 March 2010, 20:26:14 »

Youve got yourself a fantastic looking Omega there  :y :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.