Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hello one & all can someone explain the numbers etc to a new owner  (Read 3156 times)

mr blaney

• south tyne
    • omega skyline corsa
    • View Profile

new owner here just dropping by to say hi , waves

had various vauxhalls before v6 cavalier  opel sport corsa  and the missus currently has a new corsa and about to get the latest limited edition next week

car wise complete petrol head  was heavily involved in drift cars etc  still am to a point as i do a bit scrutineering events etc

currently have a nitrous fed skyline but i cant use it daily as my work car etc as job entails a little bit more refinement

so i was lucky enough to find a nice 2.6i manual b2 elite

i have a few querys about it thou as it has the pro drive lower suspension and a lsd in it or at least it leaves 11's fairly easily  it says its a fk11 type and variant 6a11jdach5  what ever that means ??

chassis number is W0L0VBP6921002269 so i know its not a special as chassis number dont say so but it is a interesting low powerful ride

anyways if someone could explain the varsion etc id be grateful indeed  , its nice having a rare car these days havent seen many about at all

dbug

• Omega Queen
  • Northants
  • Dont knock Linux!
    • Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
    • View Profile
    • Dbug IT Services

Welcome to OOF mate :y
1972 Ferrari Dino, 1967 Triumph TR4A, Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate, Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile

Hi, Welcome to the OOF.  :y
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile

Hi and welcome - generally you'd just get people saying 'hi and welcome' in this bit. If you have any specific questions the general chat or help section will get you plenty more answers. However, LSDs are pretty rare things in Omegas, not sure you have one to be honest, partially due to the TC system sort of 'replacing' the need for LSD - I say sort of  :y

Welcome, and sounds a good car, might be worth you changing the diff oil if you're going to be making lots more 11's on the roads ;D
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

sandune

• Omega Baron
  • Essex Southend
    • 2.6 Omega Auto
    • View Profile

Hiya welcome aboard :y

Cliffo B

• Omega Baron
  • Leeds West Yorkshire
    • 03 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile

Hello,welcome to the Forum :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.