Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get ready for verbal fireworks  (Read 2104 times)

STEMO

Get ready for verbal fireworks
« on: 11 July 2018, 12:52:35 »

Trump is in Europe. After saying the GB was a mess and wanting to meet 'his friend' Boris, he has now stated the Germany is controlled by Russia. Plenty of popcorn needed here.  ;D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Get ready for verbal fireworks
« Reply #1 on: 11 July 2018, 15:30:25 »

Indeed . He is of course right that they depend on Russia for about 50% of their gas.

Will the miscreant countries in NATO step up to the 2% gdp spend orcontinue to ride on our coattails ?

Will China spit theirdummy out over more Trump tariffs on 200 billion of trade?

What will Putin and Trump actually talk about at their meeting?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 July 2018, 18:05:24 »

I think Trump and Boris are very similar in reality.  And I rate the pair of them. Both are what their respective countries need, though I think Boris would have more of a struggle and Trump to implement great ideas.
Grumpy old man

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 July 2018, 18:04:13 »

Went gliding today. At briefing the CFI pointed out on the map some restricted airspace imposed for Trump's helicopter.
Mutter from the back: "It looks like a cock!".
"Appropriate".
Room degenerates into laughter. ;D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 July 2018, 19:11:13 »

Like the aerial photograph of Trump's motorcade in Canada where the the plan view of the surrounding bikes and riders is like a giant phalanx. ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 July 2018, 19:26:56 »

I think Trump and Boris are very similar in reality.  And I rate the pair of them. Both are what their respective countries need, though I think Boris would have more of a struggle and Trump to implement great ideas.

OOOOhhhh......I'm not convinced by Boris. A loud check suit, oversize shoes and a squirty flower, is all he needs to complete the picture. :)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 July 2018, 20:53:35 »

OOOOhhhh......I'm not convinced by Boris. A loud check suit, oversize shoes and a squirty flower, is all he needs to complete the picture. :)
I think he's a clever man acting stupid.
Grumpy old man

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 July 2018, 20:58:36 »

Trump has been here 5 minutes and he's already told the world that he dosn't think that the British people aren't getting the BREXIT they voted for.  ;D

I bet that's pissed off TM and the rest of the remoaners in parliament no end!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 July 2018, 21:07:01 »

Trump has been here 5 minutes and he's already told the world that he dosn't think that the British people aren't getting the BREXIT they voted for.  ;D

I bet that's pissed off TM and the rest of the remoaners in parliament no end!  :y
The Brexiteers won't get what they want, and the remainers won't get what they want. Everybody will get a version that nobody wants.
Grumpy old man

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 July 2018, 21:08:19 »

He'd already said that at a press conference before he even took off to get here.I have a grudging respect for the man,in no way do I agree with many of the things he says or does but when he says/does anything he doesn't give a damn who he upsets/offends and for good or bad he's[as he sees it]putting his country first what we need is a PM/government that does the same for us rather than worrying about causing someone unknown in a country unnamed some kind of offence.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12 July 2018, 21:20:15 »

The Brexiteers won't get what they want, and the remainers won't get what they want. Everybody will get a version that nobody wants.

Very true, as things stand. I think plans are being hatched to oust the Maybot, but they have about 10 days to do it. After that is the long Parliamentary summer recess and soon after "negotiations" with Barnier start again. So it will happen by the end of next week or it wont happen at all - probably.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12 July 2018, 21:20:45 »

Let us call it a Dog's Brexit ;D ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12 July 2018, 21:33:39 »

All we need to know about TM's version of BREXIT became clear when she scuttled off to Berlin last Thursday to run it by Merkel before briefing our own cabinet on Friday.  >:(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12 July 2018, 22:43:45 »

In the good old days, she would have been hung for treason for doing that. Not all change is good.  ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 14 July 2018, 00:35:20 »

I think he's a clever man acting stupid.

You're correct he openly admits he learn't that off good old Ronnie, good old Ronnie Reagan who got much more done politically by being underestimated. Personally, I think Boris over does it to the level of buffornary, but if he puts that and his female swordsmanship skills to one side (Lloyd George was better ::) ::) ::)), I still think he would make a good PM, by through good leadership and getting things done. :y
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.