Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UK Masters snooker championship  (Read 2051 times)

STEMO

UK Masters snooker championship
« on: 04 December 2016, 22:01:22 »

Mark Selby, after a week of hard graft and some very close matches, has just beaten Ronnie O'Sullivan to lift the trophy. Both players have spent all week battling some tough opponents.
For coming in as runner up, Ronnie will trouser £75000, while Mark will get £170,000.

Wayne Rooney is injured, so has sat on his fat arse all week, occasionally rising to run around a bit. For his efforts he will receive £330,000.... a weeks wages.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
Re: UK Masters snooker championship
« Reply #1 on: 04 December 2016, 22:04:00 »

So what's your point? They're just businesses that are awash with cash.

amazonian

• Intermediate Member
  • upper beeding. west sussex
    • 03 2.2 CDX auto estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 December 2016, 22:07:59 »

His point is that rooney could have bought 660 average Omegas with this weeks pay. ::)

:)

STEMO

« Reply #3 on: 04 December 2016, 22:09:38 »

His point is that rooney could have bought 660 average Omegas with this weeks pay. ::)

Hmmm.....more than that.

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05 December 2016, 00:12:51 »

Mark Selby, after a week of hard graft and some very close matches, has just beaten Ronnie O'Sullivan to lift the trophy. Both players have spent all week battling some tough opponents.
For coming in as runner up, Ronnie will trouser £75000, while Mark will get £170,000.

Wayne Rooney is injured, so has sat on his fat arse all week, occasionally rising to run around a bit. For his efforts he will receive £330,000.... a weeks wages.
STEMO... i watched some of it and then today sat with the popcorn for the two final gigs ..the afternoon one and the evening one...thought it was great...loved it ..did you notice at the end how she had to chuck the kid in front of the cameras in its charity shop frock ...Why do they do that ?  ;D ;D ;D

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05 December 2016, 12:14:13 »

I was going to say that he couldn't as there may not be that many left, but a quick look below showed that would have been wrong. Still loads of 'em it seems

HOW MANY OMEGAS LEFT

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05 December 2016, 12:16:25 »

I was going to say that he couldn't as there may not be that many left, but a quick look below showed that would have been wrong. Still loads of 'em it seems

HOW MANY OMEGAS LEFT

I question that data, how can there be more DTi's around 2008 vs 2001, seeing as production ended late 2003  ;D

That said apart from DTi the numbers appear better.  :-\
« Last Edit: 05 December 2016, 12:19:46 by tunnie »

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05 December 2016, 15:29:38 »

Were to find the old, and incontinent, and Jeremy Kyle fans watching snooker, as it doesn't wake them from there slumber.
Hoof'land storeman.

STEMO

« Reply #8 on: 05 December 2016, 16:41:14 »

Were to find the old, and incontinent, and Jeremy Kyle fans watching snooker, as it doesn't wake them from there slumber.
Yeah, that's right. I wish I was as intellectually proficient as you.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05 December 2016, 18:37:27 »

I'm not much of a football fan these days but it was good to see the minnows at Bournemouth give the (once)mighty Liverpool a good kicking. :)

TD

• Omega Knight
  • Swindon
    • Nowt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05 December 2016, 19:06:42 »

HOW MANY OMEGAS LEFT

I question that data, how can there be more DTi's around 2008 vs 2001, seeing as production ended late 2003  ;D

That said apart from DTi the numbers appear better.  :-\

Looks fine to me....look at the 2004 or even 2005 years, its showing, as more DTI's get registered, higher numbers. Just means that DTI's weren't built as much or as popular in the 2001 year  :y

Tho there are some rare omegas made .... Look at the last one on the list.....that's a rare beast a 'CDX ELITE' . And 4th from the bottom as well .... even rarer. I guess that's the result of the dealers registering them wrongly  :-\ ::)

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 05 December 2016, 19:25:18 »

I'm not much of a football fan these days but it was good to see the minnows at Bournemouth give the (once)mighty Liverpool a good kicking. :)
This is how it went: No bet because Liverpool will win. 0-1, 0-2 yep, thought so. 1-2, 1-3, still OK.
2-3.. hmmm, Bournemouth could get a draw here, look at odds, 5/1. Quick tenner at 5/1. 3-3...shit! That was too quick, look at cashout, cashout for £32.88.. £22.88 profit. 4-3.. bastids, but profit taken.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.