Omega Help Area > Omega General Help

Fan switches

(1/2) > >>

BazaJT:
I'm going to replace both radiator fan switches to try to cure the fans continually running once they start up[hopefully it's not the water pump that's not up to the job],looking on e-bay there appears to be two types of top switch-one with a two pin connector and one with a three pin-having looked at my car it's a three pin so that's fair enough. Question is-to save me grovelling under the car too often-are the bottom switches like the top one and a choice of either two or three pin connectors?

BazaJT:
Well answering my own question it would seem all bottom switches have three pin connectors,however I now find there are three or four different part numbers >:( So with prices ranging from just over £4 to somewhere above £20 :o how do I tell which is the correct one?

ronnyd:
Bound to be the dearest one, sods law. ;)

BazaJT:
According to ECP[using my reg number] they do the bottom switch by Beru at just over £17[but they don't have any in stock] a seller on e-bay is doing a Kerr Nelson one at just over £4 which they say is equivalent to the ECP one but yet at the same time say it doesn't match with the chassis number :-\

Enceladus:
What's the Beru part number?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version