Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Putin's Zugzwang  (Read 2240 times)

cem_devecioglu

Re: Putin's Zugzwang
« Reply #15 on: 01 August 2014, 13:47:38 »

As long as nobody does anything for the next week or so while my little girl is in Russia  :-\ ....... (Moscow at the moment )

biggest danger in Russia is the mad drivers.. more than anything..  :-\

I think we've all seen them via Youtube and in car cameras  :o

looking at the youtube videos its easy to claim russian cars dont have brakes ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01 August 2014, 13:52:08 »

Any idea who is waiting in the wings to take over if Putin is deposed?

I see that Russia has banned imported Polish fruit and veg. It is to be hoped that the EU finds a market for the banned produce!

I'm sure that Putin's puppet Dmitry Medvedev would step up again if needs be.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 August 2014, 14:00:07 »

As long as nobody does anything for the next week or so while my little girl is in Russia  :-\ ....... (Moscow at the moment )

looking at the youtube videos its easy to claim russian cars dont have brakes ;D

They do.. They're just activated after a vodka-induced delay of a couple of seconds minutes. ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #18 on: 01 August 2014, 14:21:03 »

They do.. They're just activated after a vodka-induced delay of a couple of seconds minutes. ;)

......hours later  ;D :y

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01 August 2014, 15:11:22 »

* your sources tell the part of the truth they like ;)
* for me no apparent reason to write long passages ..  the truth is there and written on many pages.. I just gave the link and people read if they wish..

* and if you believe what USA said, you may still believe Saddam had chemical weapons ;D
* and probably you forget Russia is nearby for me and many friends worked there, or married to a Russian and I can easily get first hand knowledge which most of those people have no advantage of telling political lies ;)

Saddam really had chemical weapons ( poisonous gases ) IRC as he had used them against Iraquian kurds.

yes he used chemical weapon on Kurds..  which he had a very limited source..

now ask yourself a simple question ,  if had a enough amount why wouldnt he use when bombs falling on his head.. and why the americans couldnt find any ?

and also what was the actual claim about Saddam.. weapons of mass destruction.. was there any ?

they Created a muppet called Bin laden , told the whole world a story and later killed the muppet with few soldiers.. if he was that dangerous would he live in a village with 2-3 man or in a mountain with lots of men.. and why they buried the corpse in the ocean..

what makes me more angry is they think the world is full of idiots >:(

In point of mass destruction weapons you're right Cem.  There wasn't any at all. :y
C20NE - X25XE

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01 August 2014, 15:20:21 »

Car cameras are pretty popular ones in the post soviet states as if you couldn't prove your right during a traffic incident by a recording then you would never calculate on correct procedure.  >:(  Personal experience.
C20NE - X25XE

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01 August 2014, 20:41:23 »

* your sources tell the part of the truth they like ;)

The best sources of information are normally from those that are defending a situation as they will reveal many hidden things to justify their position, that would not normally be revealed. :y :y :y

* for me no apparent reason to write long passages ..  the truth is there and written on many pages.. I just gave the link and people read if they wish..

Everybody has their own particular biases and experiences. The famous historian John Keegan has written a very good article on this in his book 'The Face of War'. We all change reality through writing about a subject as it will change peoples thoughts and perceptions in a very similar way to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle in quantum mechanics.

* and if you believe what USA said, you may still believe Saddam had chemical weapons ;D

I think you will find it was written by an anti-American conspiracy writer taking time out from writing his normal rubbish. ;D ;D ;D

* and probably you forget Russia is nearby for me and many friends worked there, or married to a Russian and I can easily get first hand knowledge which most of those people have no advantage of telling political lies ;)

One of the world's populations that know the least that is going on in the world are the Russian's where they primarily use state controlled propaganda for their news. In polls over 80% think it is an absolute truth. ;D ;D ;D It is at the moment causing a stressful situation between the Russian and Ukrainian sides of my wife's family, where the Russian side think the government in Kiev makes Hitler look like a civil rights activist and Russia is saving Ukraine from them. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Unfortunately, most people believe most things they see on TV, hear on the radio or read in newspapers by taking them at face value, which is why advertising and marketing work so well. My scientific background makes me try and understand as much as possible about a situation or subject that interests me, where questioning everything is what good science is about when trying to find and prove 'absolute truths' in how something works.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02 August 2014, 19:39:30 »

;D ;D ;D ;D

This Russian man is very angry at US sanctions and decides the best way to protest is to pour bottle of Coke down the drain and smash his iPhone and iPad with a hammer. ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.buzzfeed.com/miriamelder/this-russian-man-is-really-really-angry-about-us-sanctions

If he that up set I suggest he helps the Russian cause by pouring a case of Coke and smashing a new iPhone and iPad every week, that is bound to upset the US corporations involved. ;D ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.